Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: One Size Fits Most|Color: White, Blue|Change

on October 3, 2009
I mean, I always wanted my crotch and my hands to have more in common, now they do!
33 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2012
Don't eat brown or yellow food with these, it makes it look like you crapped your hands. Other than that, they are great.
on December 4, 2011
Alas,
before handerpants, my life was bleak and without meaning. Henceforth, upon the coming of said handerpants within the local parcel service, the meaning of life was revealed. Ipsofacto, my third eye has been opened.

Furthermore, my closest friend has been plagued with multiple diseases and afflictions. Once touched by the magic handerpants he has grown strong and found the courage to start a small school in Uganda.

In short, should you make your next purchase on this website, it should be handerpants without a doubt.

Underpants for your hands...

GENIUS!!!
on July 9, 2010
I loved this product when I got it in the mail, I mean, they come in pairs! The white cotton is breathable and durable. Everything you'd want in underpants. I've been looking for these for a long time. These underpants come with all the necessary holes pre-sewn to accomodate 4 legs and a tail. It was tough to get them on Mittens at first but soon with a few staples and some duct tape, he's doing fine. No more unsightly furry male cat genitalia for upstanding citizens to have to be affronted by. Thanks, Handerpants!
on February 17, 2011
As a genetic bio-engineer, I am working on architecting the growth of organs and appendages via biological induction grafting. For you dummies, that means I do things like grow human ears on mice. It's super cool.

One day I fell asleep at work, in the lab, and a couple of the office knuckleheads decided to prank yours truly. Here's what went down. See, we had this dick in the freezer - some Japanese guy kicked off and donated it to us. It's in his will and everything. Pretty wild, right?

So, other than occasionally pulling it out of the fridge and sticking it in Benny's ear for a goof, it doesn't get much action.

Currently we're working on growing a thumb - it's pretty great because all the mice look like they're doing the Fonz's "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" as they have a big thumb sticking up on their backs.

Because we're so tied up with the thumb, we have no time to mess around with the freezer dick. Eventually we'll learn how to grow dicks, although more people need new thumbs than dicks, you know?

But, back to my story.

I passed out around noon after a particularly heavy Arby's beef and cheddar lunch. It was one of those five-for-five deals, and I put down the sandwiches in about seven minutes.

When I woke up, Carl was pointing at my hand and laughing. Those bozos has grafted the Japanese dick to my right palm!

Well, two weeks later and the dick's still attached. Apparently my body has "accepted" the dick, and if I have it removed, it'll die or something.

I know - totally bummed.

I reported Carl to HR - although, I did have to admit it was a pretty solid gag. But, walking around with a dick on my hand is a little inconvenient. Plus, it's embarrassing.

Most people don't like seeing dicks in public - there's actually a lot of trouble you can get in showing you dick around town. It's a big deal to the law.

I found the Handerpants on Amazon. It sucks to type with a dick on your hand, as I'm always hitting the "/" key accidentally.

I can now go out into public with ALL of me. My real dick and my palm-dick are both out of sight. And the gloves are fingerless, so I have a little hipster fashion thing going on.

Thank you Handerpants!

Attention public - if you see me walking around, do NOT give me a high five. That really hurts!
66 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
Handerpants really do have hundreds of uses. I work as a Strength & Conditioning Coach and I've noticed that Handerpants make everything from mobility work to front squats fun and easy! I'm also an avid cook and these were perfect for making my famous veal scallopini as well as delivering the said scallopini to my friends who just had a baby. I was even able to easily hold the baby while wearing Handerpants! Now everyone I know wants a pair and I highly recommend that they get some. I've even let my friend borrow mine when she was in a pinch.
on September 6, 2011
I got these handerpants for my boyfriend as a fun and comfortable solution to the fact that he's got to keep his hands warm because of tendinitis. He's been looking for a pair of lightweight fingerless gloves so that he can type unhindered and these really cover it.
These gloves withstand washing and are actually very comfortable, and just a little cute. ;)
All in all, we'll be back to buy more of these many times.
on December 2, 2010
Meh. These are ok, but I have "big hands" if you know what I'm sayin', so I'm hoping for a pouch design that will help alleviate the unsightly palm bulge that has left me more than a little embarrassed on several occasions. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a thong design for the warmer months. Nothing's worse than having a sweaty hand leave obvious streaks across your hand skivvies.
on January 9, 2012
Got these as a gag gift for the family gift exchange. The lady that got them, who has small hands anyhow, could not get these on her hands. Other people tried to try them on and they would not go past their fingers. They would not fit anyone with hands larger than my 7 year old son. Thus, guess who they went home with? Yep, my 7 year old son. Who absolutely loves them and thinks they are the funniest thing EVER. They still received the desired laugh I had intended and I would purchase again for that same effect. But if you are purchasing these and actually expect the recipient to put the them on....then you'll be expecting too much and will be disappointed. That's why I only give these a middle of the road rating with 3 stars.
on December 12, 2011
these are totally awesome, they fit me with a little room so hopefully my boyfriends fits in to them comfortably. We will see what he thinks come Xmas!