5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, so great
I mean, I always wanted my crotch and my hands to have more in common, now they do!
Published on October 3, 2009 by Robert D. Walton

3.0 out of 5 stars TINY--WILL NOT FIT AN AVERAGE ADULT HAND
Published on January 9, 2012 by Lissa

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, so great, October 3, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great! Your little one will love it!, July 9, 2010
Supermo "Not a big fan of toast" (Solana Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
I loved this product when I got it in the mail, I mean, they come in pairs! The white cotton is breathable and durable. Everything you'd want in underpants. I've been looking for these for a long time. These underpants come with all the necessary holes pre-sewn to accomodate 4 legs and a tail. It was tough to get them on Mittens at first but soon with a few staples and some duct tape, he's doing fine. No more unsightly furry male cat genitalia for upstanding citizens to have to be affronted by. Thanks, Handerpants!

5.0 out of 5 stars DONT EAT CHOCOLATE WITH THESE, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
Don't eat brown or yellow food with these, it makes it look like you crapped your hands. Other than that, they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect If Your Coworkers Grafted a Dick On Your Hand!, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
As a genetic bio-engineer, I am working on architecting the growth of organs and appendages via biological induction grafting. For you dummies, that means I do things like grow human ears on mice. It's super cool.

One day I fell asleep at work, in the lab, and a couple of the office knuckleheads decided to prank yours truly. Here's what went down. See, we had this dick in the freezer - some Japanese guy kicked off and donated it to us. It's in his will and everything. Pretty wild, right?

So, other than occasionally pulling it out of the fridge and sticking it in Benny's ear for a goof, it doesn't get much action.

Currently we're working on growing a thumb - it's pretty great because all the mice look like they're doing the Fonz's "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" as they have a big thumb sticking up on their backs.

Because we're so tied up with the thumb, we have no time to mess around with the freezer dick. Eventually we'll learn how to grow dicks, although more people need new thumbs than dicks, you know?

But, back to my story.

I passed out around noon after a particularly heavy Arby's beef and cheddar lunch. It was one of those five-for-five deals, and I put down the sandwiches in about seven minutes.

When I woke up, Carl was pointing at my hand and laughing. Those bozos has grafted the Japanese dick to my right palm!

Well, two weeks later and the dick's still attached. Apparently my body has "accepted" the dick, and if I have it removed, it'll die or something.

I know - totally bummed.

I reported Carl to HR - although, I did have to admit it was a pretty solid gag. But, walking around with a dick on my hand is a little inconvenient. Plus, it's embarrassing.

Most people don't like seeing dicks in public - there's actually a lot of trouble you can get in showing you dick around town. It's a big deal to the law.

I found the Handerpants on Amazon. It sucks to type with a dick on your hand, as I'm always hitting the "/" key accidentally.

I can now go out into public with ALL of me. My real dick and my palm-dick are both out of sight. And the gloves are fingerless, so I have a little hipster fashion thing going on.

Thank you Handerpants!

Attention public - if you see me walking around, do NOT give me a high five. That really hurts!

4.0 out of 5 stars waiting for the new "pouch" design..., December 2, 2010
a. chigurh (sarasota, fl.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
Meh. These are ok, but I have "big hands" if you know what I'm sayin', so I'm hoping for a pouch design that will help alleviate the unsightly palm bulge that has left me more than a little embarrassed on several occasions. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a thong design for the warmer months. Nothing's worse than having a sweaty hand leave obvious streaks across your hand skivvies.

3.0 out of 5 stars TINY--WILL NOT FIT AN AVERAGE ADULT HAND, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
Got these as a gag gift for the family gift exchange. The lady that got them, who has small hands anyhow, could not get these on her hands. Other people tried to try them on and they would not go past their fingers. They would not fit anyone with hands larger than my 7 year old son. Thus, guess who they went home with? Yep, my 7 year old son. Who absolutely loves them and thinks they are the funniest thing EVER. They still received the desired laugh I had intended and I would purchase again for that same effect. But if you are purchasing these and actually expect the recipient to put the them on....then you'll be expecting too much and will be disappointed. That's why I only give these a middle of the road rating with 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 12, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
these are totally awesome, they fit me with a little room so hopefully my boyfriends fits in to them comfortably. We will see what he thinks come Xmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stocking stuffer ever!, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
Put these in my son's Christmas stocking. Funniest item in the stocking and worth every penny to hear jokes all morning. Split up the pair and each son had one--they now use them for drinking gloves....

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
I was just thinking to myself, "If only my hands could wear underwear like my bum!" And what do you know! Astonishing, isn't it?

My only complaint is that it gives my hands this unfortunate jock itch. But other than that, a good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gag gift, December 30, 2012
Fit4Fun (Land of 10,000 Lakes) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Accoutrements Handerpants (Sports Apparel)
Item as described and definitely resembles underwear. Sizing runs a bit small but otherwise was a great gag gift for our annual Xmas white elephant exchange.

Accoutrements Handerpants