5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Repellent
Wife was constantly kissing me while I was playing xbox. Now I no longer have this issue. It repels her nicely.
Published 15 months ago by Mike

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste or smell like bacon
I bought this for a friend who is a big fan of "all things bacon" and who has dry lips... We love the idea of bacon balm and had a lot of laughs talking about this product but we are totally let down by the flavor. It smells/tastes like liquid smoke, NOT bacon and rubbing liquid smoke on my lips isn't my idea of fun.
Published on March 2, 2011 by Phil Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Repellent, June 21, 2013
Mike (RIVERVIEW, FL, US) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not taste or smell like bacon, March 2, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., December 24, 2010
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
My Brother loves bacon and I thought this would be a great Christmas idea. I gave it to him tonight and was very curious to smell it. There is no smell except that of fumes. It does not smell like bacon at all. Do not purchase this item for the bacon lover in your life...they'll be disappointed just like we were!

4.0 out of 5 stars It Will Transform Your Life, February 23, 2013
Baker "An Enigma" (Greenville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
Let's be clear at the outset that you should not purchase this product if you suffer from frequent chapped lips. It is not satisfactory for that purpose. In addition, while I LOVE bacon, Bacon Balm's taste and odor don't ring true. That's not the beauty of Bacon Balm. In reality, it is confidence in a tube. Let me share my story...

I am a shy and mild-mannered man who avoids parties and lacks confidence. I often felt sickly and under the weather. That all changed with I discovered Bacon Balm. I put it on before I went to my job at the public library. The first thing I noticed was how masculine I felt. It was like I'd just showered in testosterone. I left the house and instead of shuffling down the sidewalk with my head down, I held my head high and was amazed at the spring in my step. A pack of dogs fell in behind me (must have been that tantalizing bacon smell wafting behind me in the air) and it seemed like the sun was shining brighter.

My co-workers stared as I entered the library and I had one of my most productive days ever; I've never re-stocked that many books before. That afternoon an angry patron protesting his library fines threatened the head librarian; I picked him up by the scruff of his neck and the seat of his pants and tossed him out on the sidewalk. The cheers and adulation of my co-workers was intoxicating. I reapplied Bacon Balm after lunch and by the end of the day I had quit my job and opened my own business. I felt more vibrant and alive than I had ever felt before (the only time I remember feeling even close to this was in high school when I was elected president of the Chess Club and won the Dungeons and Dragons trivia contest).

I have changed my wardrobe and can do the P90X workouts in my sleep. Last month I sold my VW Rabbit, bought a Kawasaki Hayabusa, and took my wife on a Caribbean cruise. My son is no longer embarrassed to bring his friends over to house and I enjoy scaring off daughter's dates. I have a year's supply of Bacon Balm and owe my new life to this amazing product.

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Then buy some Bacon Balm and live the life you were meant to live!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just plain GROSS!, June 22, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
This stuff is disgusting!!! I got some for my brother for his birthday, and it burned my lips and tongue. It was SO disgusting, tasted NOTHING like bacon. It was horrible. We threw it out that same night. I can't say enough bad things about it. It was greasy; felt like bacon fat going on, and smelled like nothing I've ever smelled before... maybe burning tires? I love bacon as much as the next guy, but Good Lord; whatever you do, skip this product.
Ingredients: Petroleum Jelly, Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Polybutene, Octyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

1.0 out of 5 stars EW., December 29, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
Bacon balm ruined my life. It makes everything it touches and is near smell like faux bacon!! Disgusting! Got it as a gift, tried it on, wasn't that bad at first then sconds later I needed to throw up!!! EW! Must have wasted a bottle of perfume and a tube of lotion to get rid of the smell:P

1.0 out of 5 stars Gross, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
This doesn't smell like bacon, and it definitely doesn't taste like bacon. It's disgusting. I would not recommend it to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gross, December 4, 2009
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
This product is gross. Me and my friend wanted to try it we looked at some with 5 stars and we wanted to get it, but it didnt ship to Alaska. So we had to get this. It smells like paints, tatses horribly. And when we first tryed it we wanted to throw up. Get the stuff with the 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely GROSS, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
I got this for my son who loves bacon and uses lip balm often, thought it would be a great little stocking stuffer but he couldn't stand using said it smelled and tasted gross so I tried and he was so right, ended up just throwing it out

4.0 out of 5 stars Lip smacking goodness, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm (Toy)
They say that confession is good for the soul. So here goes. I am a bacon addict.

I love it crisped with eggs for breakfast. I love it crisped and crumbled as a topping for potatoes or soup. I love it over burgers, I love it over franks. Bacon-pancakes? yes, please. Candied bacon? Give me more. Bacon-wrapped dates? Mmmm....

Think of Homer and the donuts. Substitute me for Homer, and bacon for the donuts. Now you're starting to get the picture.

I have lost friends to this addiction. Whole nights have elapsed with me passed out in a bacon-induced stupor. Tryptophine? No thank you. I'll take bactophine. Heck, I'll even take bacteria if it comes from a well prepared rasher of bacon.

It's difficult, however, to hold down a job, a relationship, a life when so totally engrossed in when your piggy pastime. When your entire day is spent wondering how to get your hands on that ham. But worry no more, dear friends. This lip balm has changed my life.

No longer do I have to worry about my next bacon binge. Whenever I feel lonely, or frightened, or sad, I simply lick my lips and smile. Of course, the constant lip licking doesn't exactly improve their chapped condition. In fact, I believe it exacerbates the problem. But what's two cracked lips when compared to the feeling of elation that fills you when you taste and smell that greasy goodness?

So to recap: as a chapstick, bad. Stick to actual - oh, I don't know - CHAPSTICK if you want soft, kissable lips. This bacon lip balm is for the most hardcore of us bacon addicts.

You know who you are.

And I'll see you all at the weekly meeting, working the steps back to sad, but bacon-free existence.

Accoutrements Bacon Lip Balm