2,047 Reviews
 (1,534)

10,206 of 10,382 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Horsing around
I purchased this mane-ly for anonymity, but instead it was a night-mare that saddled me with un-bridled panic.

At a recent Comic Con, I donned the mask wearing my best track suit, jockeying for a simple laugh: "What do gay horses eat?" I queried, eager to bray "Heeeeeyyyy!!" Comic gold, friends, I know.

But the neigh-sayers came unglued. "No! You're...
Published 16 months ago by George Takei

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
It's not big enough to completely cover a horse's head, and it doesn't provide enough air flow for them, either. I guess it doesn't matter. Even if those problems were fixed, it didn't convince my daughter her horse wasn't dead. Thanks a lot, Accoutrements.
Published on January 31, 2012 by Selig7

10,206 of 10,382 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Horsing around, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)

But the neigh-sayers came unglued. "No! You're George Takei! I know that voice!"

Now, it doesn't take a gallop poll to know what happened next. I hoofed it out of there with herds of fans riding my ass, shouting till they, too, were...horse.

3,360 of 3,434 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars They called me crazy, but who's the giant horse now?!, November 5, 2010
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
This mask imbues the wearer with super-human abilities. The power to make everyone around you feel akward and uncomfortable being first among them. After wearing the mask for several days my identity was consumed and replaced. There is only the horse now. Best purchase I ever made.

1,889 of 1,931 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars My Transformation is Complete, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
It is day 87 and the horses have accepted me as one of their own. I have grown to understand and respect their gentle ways. Now I question everything I thought I once knew and fear I am no longer capable of following through with my primary objective. I know that those who sent me will not relent. They will send others in my place... But we will be ready

1,239 of 1,310 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An Actual Review...With Actual Description!, August 12, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
I spotted this after viewing some fun items like Uranium Ore and Canned Unicorn Meat. After hearing just how much fun people have with a horse mask, I knew I had to have one! Especially after I searched the web and found a picture of a guy wearing this with hooded jacket...that was especially freaky!

I got this one (alas, only available at outside sites right now) because it seems to be the most realistic looking, plus has that all-important disturbing feel.

1. Heavy duty materials.
2. Has a slit up the back for easy donning and removal. Slit is barely visible as there's "mane hair" on both sides of it. Image of this added.
3. How do you see? Through the horse's mouth and the nose holes. Nothing mars the look of those creepy eyes! It is easy to see out while wearing.
4. Has a "real" bushy hair mane. I had to look closely at the other parts because I could have sworn it had a fine dusting of hair all over. No, it's just extremely realistic looking!

I already used it on the dogs. The big one knew it was a joke, but the little one kept backing off and I chased her around the house!

Come October, I may get the Mesh Easy Feeder, fill it with large treats like Twinkies, and wear them around together. That feed bag seems to be the vest priced for that purpose.

edit: Have had the mask < 1 week. Scared the hubby while he was in the shower (he didn't know I had it). The big dog thinks it's funny. The small dog is creeped out by it. She goes on the attack if hubby puts the mask on his hand, moves the mouth open and shut, and corners her! Scared the nurses and therapist at work. Then put on a hospital gown and the mask, sat in an exam room - nurse brought my boss in. She told him a patient was being a "horse's ass" and demanded to see whoever was in charge. Scared the lady at the diet center. Knocked on my ex's door with it on. "I'm Heeeeeere to pick up my son!" This mask is worth every dollar!

Edit: 2013.....I don't know what happened to all the customer photos. :( I had a new one. I wore the mask to the dentist's office and they laughed their butts off! I was sitting in the chair wearing the mask when the dentist came in. She got such a kick out of it that she took pictures of her looking in my mouth. Then she went to her office and gave me a real horse tooth given her by a horse vet friend. Priceless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why don't you have one?, October 23, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
The biggest question I get asked is, "Why do you have that?" I simply reply, "Why don't you have one" and the gallop away and eat some grass.

1,266 of 1,354 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking Awesome, October 13, 2012
Length:: 0:38 Mins

My dad got this for me for my birthday recently (this is his account), and I've been having way too much fun with it.
Here's a video I just recorded to prove my point.
You guys are just awesome xD

1,580 of 1,692 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Halloween., July 16, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
I absolutely loved this! Last year I dressed as Sarah Jessica Parker for Halloween, and this really helped pull my costume together. I'm really glad I was able to find it! I won the best costume contest at my work. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved My Life, July 21, 2011
John Neal "Screaming Slave" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
When I turned State's Witness, they didn't have enough money to put me in the Witness Protection Program, so they bought me this mask and gave me a list of suggested places to move. Since then I've lived my life in peace and safety knowing that my old identity is forever obscured by this life-saving item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, January 31, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Educational, Durable, 5 Stars, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Horse Head Mask (Toy)
Once you put on the mask, you will feel like a horse.

I've learned alot about being a horse. People want to avoid you on the streets.

Accoutrements Horse Head Mask