Published on December 22, 2011 by Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in quality
I get that it's a gag type gift....but it's cheap plastic and for $7+, it could be a little nicer. Clearly, just paying for the nostalgia here...
Published 15 months ago by JaneDane

5.0 out of 5 stars When The Family Wanted An Ornament That Represented Me, THIS WAS PERFECT!, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
My wife's family has a tradition to include an ornament that represents the various people in the family and they realized this year after 16 years of marriage to their daughter that they never had one for me. Since I lost 180 pounds on the Atkins diet in 2004, I knew EXACTLY what would be a great representation of Jimmy--a BACON ornament. After doing a quick search for it on Amazon, I found this awesome ornament that was PERFECT! It was cheap-o looking either...very professional and yet looked like a slab of bacon. LOVE IT! Now it'll be an annual reminder for my in-laws to think about their favorite son-in-law (of course, I'm the ONLY son-in-law, but who's counting?). :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny--and it's BACON!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
If bacon makes everything better, so does a metallic gold and sparkly red likeness of bacon hanging on your Xmas tree! I wasn't expecting the sparkle which I couldn't tell from the photo, but was very excited to see it when I opened the package.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in quality, November 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
Oh my god its bacon! I love this thing! It's bacon, its a Christmas ornament it's freaking Christmas Bacon! If you have a sense of humor its a great thing to have .

5.0 out of 5 stars This is funny., November 22, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
I got this for a gag gift. Its actually pretty nice...well, for chunk-o-meat on the tree. I looks about five inches long and its sparkly. The red is actually a glittery substance and the silver is smooth and shiny. It arrived quickly and safely and will serve its purpose perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
My husband loved his ornament.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
Our daughter loved it....

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
GOOD FRIEND LOVES LOVES LOVES BACON - THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR SO THIS WAS THE PERFECT GIFT PAINTED NAMES AND DATE ON ONE SIDE!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheaply made, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
This ornament wasn't expected to be anything of superior quality, but it could have been better. The design was faint and chipping. Served its purpose as a funny ornament so if that is what you are looking for then this would work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for everyone's favorite Bacon lover!, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon (Kitchen)
This was a gift for my brother and it was perfect.
It's very lightweight so you wont have to wonder if they Christmas tree branches will bend or flop. The glitter does come off a little bit but I think my sparkley TOMS dropped more glitter, which isn't saying much.
Anyways, for the price and quality, this was a fun, great buy!

Accoutrements Ornament - Bacon