Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Color: Pink|Change
Price:$16.34+ Free shipping

on March 4, 2012
Don't wear this mask when you get stopped by a cop. Don't start making snorting sounds in response to his questions. It will not go well.
11 comment|172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2012
I bought this mask to relive my favorite scenes from "Saw" and "Motel Hell", however; after getting drunk and passing out in the barn one night, I was horrified to see the dew-covered word "TASTY" written on a spiderweb across the entrance of the pigpen I was sleeping in. This item should include an insect bomb for malicious arachnids.
33 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2013
I attempted to replicate the GEICO commercial (where the pig is flying on the airplane) by wearing the mask onto the plane, but my hopes were thwarted when the TSA agent confiscated the mask from my carry-on. I guess pigs don't fly after all.

The mask is decently comfortable and you can see well enough through the holes on the nose.
on September 23, 2013
I bought the mask as a prank - I mean, you never know when you need an impromptu mask of some sort, and too many people have horse head masks already, so I figured this was a good alternative. And I was right.

The same day that I got it in the mail, my coworkers were playing pranks, jumping out and scaring eachother. I calmly walked out to my car, opened my trunk, pulled this beauty out, and came back in through the back door. Crouched low, I stalked my prey. Waiting until two of them were together, both facing away, I started a low run, complete with an inhuman growl/squeal. As they turned to see what the commotion was, one jumped about a foot in the air, and the other dropped his drink and let out a panicked "OH MY GOD!" before taking a half-arsed swing to fend me off (which didn't connect). The jumper then spent about 30 seconds repeating "why the f___ do you have that???" while the fighter immediately demanded to borrow it to scare the rest of our coworkers with. Which we did, to various degrees (it got a jump out of most people, but one guy just turned and stared blankly).

Two days later the owners posted a sign saying something along the lines of "No more Scaring" with a list of reasons (we're all adults, it's irresponsible, someone could get hurt, blah blah blah). The mask wasn't included on the list, and they never specifically chastised me personally. But I like to think that the creepy pig mask played a part in the finale of our workplace shenanigans.

Since then, it hasn't seen much use, sadly. I did scare the hell out of my room mate with it, once. But once it's existence is known, it's more of a silly thing than a scary thing. Maybe it'll come back out around halloween, maybe not. But I think the good double-scare that I got with it was more than worth the money.
on January 28, 2013
Wore this with a pirate costume, it was a hit! Let it air out for a few days when you get it, it has a strong rubber/latex smell out of the bag.
review image
on April 16, 2012
Brought this to Philadelphia where me and 4 others ran around with the other masks (Horse, Unicorn, Cardinal, Chicken) during a Goruck Scavenger. Really creepy, much creepier than in the pictures. Children gathered to see the chicken, cardinal, horse, and especially the unicorn, but immediatelywere afraid of the pig. I felt bad, but this mask is so funny to me, I didn't care. Love the mask!
on January 13, 2015
This mask looks kinda good- it is a little small, and the one I got was very wrinkled. We'll see if it unwrinkles a little , now that it's out of the bag it came in. I have to say also that the material is very, very thin latex (almost like a balloon!)- so I don't feel like it will be very sturdy. I feel like at the very least they could have made it a little more durable.

Adding to this review, now that it had some time out of the bag, to regain it's shape a little. The mask I got is NOT the one pictured- you will see the other one being offered for 5.99 or 6.99? THAT is the one that I got, but for THIS price. It looks absolutely awful in photos!
on September 11, 2012
the mask is thin and floppy, so it does not stay put very well, but the price is decent for the product. I am not going to use it as a mask, I am going to fill it and place it on a stick for a Lord of the Flies decoration - so it works perfect for that.
on March 19, 2013
As an often frequent visitor of Omegle, I often use a series of masks into freaking people out, making them laugh or use a series of props to get people to pay attention. And this mask is solid. I've worn it over 100+ hours while doing my online roulette activities and the mask has stayed soft and clean despite sweating. The eyeholes fit perfectly, at least where my eyes are and allow for peripheral vision and I get plenty of oxygen when using it. Like this mask, and some of the same similar products offered like this mask (IE the infamous horse mask) it offers quality for a small price.
on January 28, 2013
I wore this to frighten my friends, and was successful! No "boo", "gah", or any other variation - just turn the corner into their path, and enjoy their horror!

See 1 answered question