5.0 out of 5 stars My dream has finally come true
Published 21 months ago by A.Joy

2.0 out of 5 stars yeholes
Item is a lot of fun, but impossible to see through with both eyes. I can only use one eyehole at a time, and then only if I shift the mask to one side or the other.
Published 13 months ago by H. J. Short

5.0 out of 5 stars My dream has finally come true, October 16, 2012
A.Joy (Windsor Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
I have spent my whole life wanting to be a real squirrel. Knowing deep down inside that I should have been born a squirrel. I sit for hours outside under a tree with my squirrel friends just hoping that one day I won't feel like an outsider but truly one of them. They are kind and tell me to not take it so hard and that its ok to be different but deep down inside I know I am just a human....until now. Once I put on the mask I was no longer an outsider any more but a real squirrel. I felt for the first time in my life I wasn't living a lie anymore. Every day trying to be something that I'm not. And after my species reassignment surgery I will be who I was meant to be, who I should have been in the first place a squirrel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Day 27, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
They can't even tell I'm one of them.

Soon I shall be their leader.

We will rise on the dawn of the acorn harvest.

4.0 out of 5 stars In the horns of a dilemma....., March 24, 2012
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
My wife thinks this mask makes me look like a nut, and wants me to return it. But I think it makes me look like Sarah Jessica Parker, so I am keeping it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good looking and comfortable!, October 11, 2012
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
I've always wanted a squirrel suit (don't ask) so I was very excited to see this mask, and to find it was relatively cheap. I bought it, and am extremely satisfied. It looks great! Even better, I was able to tuck the neck into my T-shirt and it looked right. Well, for a giant squirrel head, at least :)

I'm a big guy (6'2, big head and neck though not much hair) and had no problem getting the mask on or off, or breathing in it. It has several holes to see through, the one that work best are the holes on the side of the snout, halfway between the nose and the painted eyes. I can see well enough to wander around though (unfortunately) not to work or drive. You could certainly deliver or pick up candy while wearing it.

As full head masks go, this is a comfortable and light one. It really does look like in the picture, I'm extremely satisfied. If you've ever wanted to look like a (giant) squirrel, you've found the most important piece right here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy Squirrel., October 9, 2012
heidiB "heidibort2" (Eaton, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
Even a sweet 5 year old can transform into a creepy squirrel. The dog is upset by her presence. What you may think will be cute, is actually quite disturbing. My kids have been taking turns wearing this and jumping out from behind corners. Everyone is in a state of high alert. We have yet to try it out in the front yard where we are inundated with a large squirrel population...

5.0 out of 5 stars changed my life, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
The speedy delivery of this product, reaching my house in just 2 short days, was the ultimate sign that this was going to be the best purchase of my life. It arrived on a Friday morning, which was the start of the weekend, and that only meant one thing... I needed to wear this in public.
For once in my life I finally stood out. Heads turned. People admired me. The Squirrel Mask made my self esteem blossom in ways I never thought it could have. I feel as if I can be someone with the Squirrel Mask. I can accomplish anything. There are no limits with the Squirrel Mask.
Because of my Squirrel Mask purchase I decided to take a new path in life. I needed to put this new perspective of life into good use. So, that's when I decided I wanted to become a Golf Ball Diver. About 300 million golf balls are lost each year in the United States alone. So many golf balls lose their lives. Become Unclaimed. Deserted. Misunderstood. The Squirrel Mask made me realize that I had to change this outcome. Those golf balls needed my help. I was ready to devote my life to assure the recovery and future safety of those 300 million golf balls.

1 Squirrel Mask purchase= 300 million saved golf balls. If that's not a good reason to purchase this product. I don't know what is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase in HISTORY, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
I literally could not be happier with my squirrel mask. I took it on a vacation with me and it was the best choice I made. I wore it everywhere and took pictures with everything. People loved it and it was just a blast. I wore it in the passenger seat of the car during our roadtrip and waved at passersby and fellow car travelers. Needless to say, I was a hit on the road (and I'm not talking roadkill!).
If you're hesitating about getting this item, then seriously stop and reevaluate everything in your life. $20 for the best item Amazon has to offer? Done deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funnest mask ever!, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
I love this mask! I've gotten so much fun out of wearing it. Sneaking around outside my office building and popping my squirrel head up in my co-workers windows, teasing my dog, freaking out neighbors -- all too good to pass up!

Only drawbacks to the mask: hot inside and difficult to see out the eye-holes.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can be a chipmunk, too!, January 10, 2013
Joe H (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
I wore this on Halloween as a part of my Alvin of Alvin and the Chipmunks costume and no one said, "Hey, isn't that a squirrel mask?" They were just like, "Dope costume, Al!" and then they would high-five me. So, 2-for-1 value, as far as I see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, October 27, 2012
This review is from: Squirrel Mask (Toy)
It is a great mask for sure. It fits well, it looks ridiculous, and it shocks everyone. I love this one even more than the horse head mask we have.

Squirrel Mask