5.0 out of 5 stars Move over, Ken!!
At first I admit I was skeptical when searching for a new friend for Barbie, but now I am delighted to have stumbled across such a masterpiece.

Published on August 5, 2009 by Mojo

2.0 out of 5 stars dissatisfied
Bought as a gift for a toy collector. Box was in bad shape when i got it (not ideal for someone who collects). Sort of a disappointment, I have been pleased with my ongoing amazon shopping experience until now. hopefully this will be the only time, although it was ironic that the toy was of Jesus and i'm jewish. Maybe this was beyond amazon and the sellers control!
Published on April 29, 2011 by BEST F'ING REVIEWER TO REVIEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Move over, Ken!!, August 5, 2009
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)

The distinction of this doll compared to Ken dolls is astounding. Deluxe Jesus stands a whopping three-quarters of an inch taller than that puny "Go to the Beach Ken" doll. DJ is to Abercrombie as Ken is to Baby Gap. When I stood them next to each other and aimed my personal desk fan at them, Deluxe Jesus stood firm while Ken was swept away. The sun-through-a-magnifying glass test put a hole right through Ken, but DJ was unaffected, as if his own father created the Sun.

The quality of this item is undisputable. It is waterproof and comes with fake bread loaves and fake fish (perfect for fake meals!!) Great for adults and kids alike. Deluxe Jesus: The new Ken. A must buy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus action figure....it's about time!, September 15, 2010
M. Martinez (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
Move over Spiderman, hit the road Superman, it's the Son of man, Jesus! I think it's about time Jesus got his respect and they made an action figure for him, he's only the most popular guy in the world! The toy is great, it's teaching my daughter that Jesus can be fun. Jesus dances, Jesus swims, and Jesus has even been known to fly with her. It's really teaching her to see Jesus as a person and bringing him out of the sky, so to speak, into a reality she can understand. Jesus was a man. I'd encourage all parents to get a Jesus action figure...and have him kick G.I. Joe's butt! But seriously, it's teaching my daughter alot, and preventing religious mindsets from creeping in. Thanks Jesus!
The one down side is that she bit his hands off. They pop right out of the toy, and now I've lost both of them! So do remember to watch your kids with that, or just glue them on, something I would've done had I known she would have bit them off. All the best!

-Mike.

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift for liberal minded folks, January 13, 2008
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my brother-in-law. Meant to be light-hearted, and for that I think it hits the spot. Several small parts, so be careful around pets and small kids. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Deluxe, Now with Radioactive Hands, July 26, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
If there's one adjective Jesus would use to describe Himself, it certainly would be "deluxe."

However, I am confused about the toy's glowing green hands. The Bible clearly indicates that Jesus' radioactive hands glowed orange:

John 10:27-30 -- "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my orange radioactive hands. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's orange radioactive hands. I and my Father are one."

The Devil is in the details!

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus has returned!, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
The grand return of Jesus is in deluxe plastic form! He turns water to wine, sends non-believers and sinners to hell, and even comes with loaves of bread and 2 fish! Let plastic Jesus into your heart, you won't regret it. I do have one complaint though. Where is his sword he used to fight off the demons in the Bible? would have given it 5 stars but It's only worth 4 without the sword. :/

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, July 17, 2012
FrazierDave (Kern County, CA US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
The gift for that special someone who has everything. I got this for my Aunt, she loves things like that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
I thought this was a great gift for a child. My nephew received it for his first communion and he thought it was a cool gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun item, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
This was used for a fun video series we did for our youth group. We took action Jesus all over the place! He went to the ocean, to the lake, to shop for a Christmas tree... Overall it was fun! He was durable and stood the test!

2.0 out of 5 stars dissatisfied, April 29, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Jesus the Teacher, January 1, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jesus Action Figure Deluxe (Toy)
This Jesus figure was purchased as a gift for my son-in-law who is studying for
the ministry. He also is teaching young and old at his church and he will use
this figure to help with that. I have also ordered the Moses figure.

Jesus Action Figure Deluxe