Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 24, 2014
My son thought this looked very funny and looked forward to using at school(and showing his friends lol) when we got it it was very cheap looking,thin plastic and barely anything to it . I guess we got what we paid for....
on February 17, 2012
Picked this up as one of ten gag gifts for an office party. It looks and works as decribed. I do not know what else you would expect from a nose pencil sharpener
on June 21, 2016
I got this sharpener 3 years ago as a white elephant gift and it was a success. It's so unique and quirky, it is a great way to add a little humor to the day. It can be a little hard to get all the shavings, but it's a pencil sharpener, what do you expect?
on August 5, 2013
I was looking for a small, interesting something to give along with a gift card for a birthday gift. This had just enough gross factor to appeal to the young child I purchased it for.

Only negative is I wish there was a nasal cavity to catch the pencil shavings. It's pretty messy when it's being used.
on October 26, 2013
2 years ago, I bought my grandson an around the neck harmonica holder for less than $10. It was his favorite gift including the very expensive ones and taught me a valuable lesson.....expensive does not equal appreciate. Since then, I have watched for unusual gifts for all my grandchildren and this definitely meets that requirement and then some besides being a very good pencil sharpner. Only got one but intend to order more for my grandchildren plus my cousin wants some for her grandchildren. Small but cute.
on February 5, 2011
Its just a plastic nose mold with a manual pencil sharpener glued in one of the nostrils. I can't believe we paid over $5.00 for this piece of junk. It's worth about 25 cents. That's my 2 cents.
on June 5, 2014
I always tease my brother about his big nose. And I thought this would be a nice joke to give him on his birthday. It was funny of course. But I of course gave him his real gift after. He said he really does use the sharpener now.
on May 29, 2013
worked great as a gag gift for christmas last year! i gifted it in a box of kleenex with tissues sticking out and it was a big hit. works just like it should, no problems with it.
on December 24, 2013
I was excited to give the pencil sharpener as a Christmas gift. When I received, I noticed something was missing - the blade that sharpens the pencil was no where to be seen. I ended up just tossing this sharpener in the trash. I would not buy from this buyer again.
on February 13, 2016
Super fun! Makes a great little "happy" for any child. I will say that shipping took longer than I'd anticipated. Although, not enough of an issue to cause me to rate less than 5stars.