5.0 out of 5 stars You can't put a price on classy

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright
Published 23 months ago by KingoftheMonsters

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't put a price on classy, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
This product is fabulous. It's made out of crushed velvet because it's fancy. And it includes the ascot scarf because it's classy. There are even directions for how to tie the ascot so you don't look silly. It's perfect for lounging about your abode whilst sipping on a dry martini (shaken, not stirred) and enjoying the aromatic carcinogens of a cheap cigar. The horse head mask is a "must get" accompaniment to this fine article of apparel.

4.0 out of 5 stars THE WINNER'S ENCLOSURE, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
All the training paid off. Now I've just won at Santa Anita.

Time to relax and celebrate it all in my splendid new dinner jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
I got this for a Christmas party with my friends where we all dressed up and our long running joke is I'm the "pimp" of the group since I'm the only guy in this group of girls. I wanted a high quality one, but didn't have the funds to match. This jacket was a bit big on me (I'm of average build), but it served it's purpose. I've smoked a cigar in this since and it was nice. I look forward to enjoying more cigars in this jacket until I can afford a nice one. I believe this jacket is overpriced though. It should be $20 max.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's HUGE, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
I bought this for taking silly pictures in and granted I'm pretty small ( 5'7 120lbs) this thing probably wasn't meant to be worn by anyone my size. It would be better fit for someone about 6'7 350lbs

5.0 out of 5 stars They both loved it !!!!, February 23, 2014
Bout it for my husband and his friend for New Year's Eve
Thy both wore it are our patio and smoke cigar they cundnt belive I got
It that for them it ep was a great gift they both loved it. They can't wait to where it again

4.0 out of 5 stars Good halloween costume, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
Good quality for a halloween costume. My 12 yr old son looked great in this costume with horse head. Lots of parents took pictures of him as the setup was original.

4.0 out of 5 stars MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to combine it with one of those creepy animal masks, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
Good quality, sash could be a little heavier material to get the right effect. Overall good purchase, and a MUST HAVE for anyone who wants to combine it with one of those animal masks. But be careful, the ad somewhat implies that it is a set (jacket plus mask), and this listing is JUST the jacket. Masks are separate. I think this is pretty clear in the ad, but from other feedback I can tell that not everyone figured that out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice. Sweet. But does NOT include the mask, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf (Toy)
Great jacket, but look beyond the picture and read the title deeper. It doesn't have the mask, so I had to buy that separately.

Accoutrements Smoking Jacket with Scarf