Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JOHNSON 40-6164 7-1/2-Inch Magnetic Torpedo Laser Level with Softsided Padded Carrying Pouch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2011
Bought this because of price and advertised accuracy.

I should have known at this price, I wasn't going to
get much use of it.

Even in a shady location, the beam could only be seen
at maybe 1 inch from the tool. Obviously not very helpful.

Immediately returned...thanks Amazon. Shame on Johnson,
for selling something of such limited usefulness. :-(
on March 18, 2016
The unit has a loose connection onside. The laser comes on for a couple of seconds and then goes off. This is the second one I am getting and the first one had similar problem. I hoped the new one would be better, but it is actually worse. The laser on the first one would stay on a couple of minutes if you tapped on it, this one not.
on April 17, 2011
is great for leveling and I love that fact that you can create either a horizontal or vertical laser line with a twist.. BUT if it's daytime (as I imagine with most laser levelers), you can barely see the line (if at all, the dot mode is actually decently visible during the day)..
on December 8, 2012
I have had one for several years, but my last one was orange, which was good because when I'm running conduit I can look up or down and see that I have left the level,but with this one, I will have to pay better attention to where the lever is, because it blends in.
on August 31, 2013
My husband is an electrician and carries so many tools around, size matters! This is a good quality level in a compact size that he uses almost daily in his work. Great purchase, works great, recommend it to anyone who is looking for a compact level.
on December 23, 2012
Does what I need. Really does need stronger magnetic base. The adjustable laser point from dot to horizontal or vertical line is a plus.
on July 1, 2015
Great product, works great. Shipped right away.
on July 3, 2016