5.0 out of 5 stars This battery outlasts the best of them
I have always been a dura cell copper top battery person. I use a medical device almost daily and have to recharge the nine volt battery's every day.
I did learn that you need to be aware of the number as is on this battery of 300mah and also that some batteries can only be charged one hundred times.
Well, this one not only takes a charge nicely but it outlasts...
Published 16 months ago by Lawrence R. Oleary

1.0 out of 5 stars Has rendered that $200 device useless.
Sub-standard sizing makes these impossible to get in and out of devices. Purchased for a TENS and cannot get the uncharged battery out! Has rendered that $200 device useless.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This battery outlasts the best of them, August 21, 2013
This review is from: AccuPower 9 Volt 300 mAh Rechargeable NiMH Battery PP3 (Health and Beauty)
Well, this one not only takes a charge nicely but it outlasts the other two that came with my unit.
I will continue to use this battery and order more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected (that's great), March 16, 2013
Is as good as expected for the label. I'm pushing a set of LEDs that are as bright as expected and last at least as long as expected. I've been using it long enough that if life was going to shorten too soon it would have by now, but has not. Good life to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, September 13, 2013
I bought 4 of these to run wireless mics. I've never tested them past 4 hours but I have recharged them at least 50 times. They have saved me tons of $$. I bought these to replace 4 of the "blue ones" that came with my multi charger. Those only lasted 3 hours out of 4 hour karaoke show. These are well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, July 17, 2013
This battery holds a charge for at least 7 days. Great for any item that needs a 9 volt battery with extra power

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., February 23, 2014
Good battery that works much longer than some of the other rechargeable ones we've tried in the past. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and had great reviews!, February 15, 2014
I'm using this as the backup battery for my sprinkler system in a city that has extremely strict watering days and occasional power failures. So, a backup battery is quite important. This one holds its charge well and I was pleased it's a 300 mAh battery!

1.0 out of 5 stars Has rendered that $200 device useless., July 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, January 22, 2014
Says "Made In China",it is working fine and reliable, do not know how long will it perform the same. Feels kinda cheap in hand, but have no complaint on that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
One of the BEST rechargeable batteries that you can buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed! I have been using Enercell 170 mAh batteries ..., October 5, 2014
Disappointed! I have been using Enercell 170 mAh batteries for years but chose to try these supposed 300 mAh batteries to see if I could get more time between charges. Instead I initially got about half as much time as the Enercells and now at 6 months old they will no longer take a charge. I'll definitely go back to the Enercell!

AccuPower 9 Volt 300 mAh Rechargeable NiMH Battery PP3