- Scissor-style hasp made of 2 high-strength, red anodized aluminum plates
- Openings provide optimal reach when opening and closing the hasp - 1-3/4" diameter on one end and 3/4" diameter on the other end
- When closed, the holes align to accommodate up to 6 padlocks (sold separately)
- Bold, contrasting red/white/black lockout hazard message labels on both sides, with space to write in necessary information
- Double-crossed, octagon-shaped jaws on each end are offset to crossover one another when closed, preventing the hasp from being easily pried apart
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Image is representative of the product family. Select individual products in the table below for more specific images and product specifications
Accuform Signs STOPOUT Double-Cross Aluma-Tag Scissor-Style Hasp, 7" Length x 3.125" Width, Anodized Aluminum, Red
|Price:||$12.00 - $35.89|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||7 inches|
|Overall Width||3.125 inches|
Lock out equipment and cable loops at both ends of the ACCUFORM SIGNS STOPOUT Double-Cross Aluma-... See more product details
Lock out equipment and cable loops at both ends of the ACCUFORM SIGNS STOPOUT Double-Cross Aluma-Tag Hasp, made to withstand tough and abusive environments. Ensure the energy source stays locked out—with multiple workers' padlocks in the holes of the closed hasp. The STOPOUT Double-Cross Aluma-Tag scissor-style hasp is comprised of 2 high-strength .090" thick red anodized aluminum plates. When closed, the holes line up to accommodate up to 6 padlocks (sold separately). Get true round reach with the full jaw openings—1-3/4" diameter on one end and 3/4" diameter on the other end. Inside corners are angle-cut so as not to interfere with critical space when opening and closing the hasp. The hasp is a recognizable tag shape, and includes lockout message labels on both sides with space to write in pertinent information.
There are no customer reviews yet.