|Item Weight||1.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||MS-4710B|
|Batteries||3 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS4710B|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.07 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Accutire MS-4710B Motorcycle 5-99 PSI Digital Tire Gauge
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Measures 5-99 PSI (in 1/2 lb increments)
- Designed specifically to access tire valves on all kinds of motorcyles including large road bikes with duel front brakes
- Auto On/Off and an easy to read extra large display
- 90 degree valve head, rugged design with sure-grip handle
- Permanent lithium battery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Rating: pretty good gauge, bit bulky and won't fit all bikes. Recommended with reservations.
I was going to get a backlit version, but saw this one. Accessing my R1200RT rear tire's valve is a bit difficult with the panniers and double brake discs. This looked like a good buy.
1. Seems accurate. I tried several analog and digital gauges on my car, and this was spot on. I tried it on my bike, and apparently, I need some air!
2. Battery appears to be replaceable, which was the issue with my trusty old one.
3. Handle grip is nice.
4. Huge numerals for those who have poor near vision.
The not so highlights
1. It's plastic. Sure, that makes it light and probably cheap to make, but I suspect that 90º bend is going to be a problem. You might torque it a bit getting it off the valve stem, which might break it. But it hasn't broken yet, but I'm concerned.
2. It's hard to read in the dark. Make that next to impossible. OK, I could have purchased another version, but I'm just mentioning it.
3. There is no audible beep when it captures the pressure. But, it's something I'll just have to accept.
Overall, for the price, it appears to be a very well designed gauge for a motorcyclist. Interestingly, I tried it on my car, and the angle precluded me from using it with the numbers facing me.
This gauge isn't perfect, but it's pretty nice. I wish it were all metal, but we'll see if I mess it up. It's now in my tank bag, always available for use.
But this one "sucks". It worked ok when I first got it, but after 2 years the battery went dead and I only used it maybe 20 times. My other accutire pressure gauge is 10 years old and I'm still on the original battery. So I purchased a new battery and found out you have to take this whole thing apart, to get to where the battery is buried. So I take it apart very carefully, not to lose these very small parts and replaced the battery. So happy with my battery install, I go out to my garage and try it out and all I get is 1 psi on the lcd, so I try a different car, same thing 1 psi. This is a disposable item, when the battery dies you just throw it away and buy a new one. No thanks, I will keep using my analog pressure gauge.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Should have bought one much sooner. Having purchase three Harley-Davison gauges, two have broken with only moderate use. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Pat Howell
I like it. Flimsy in construction, terrible instructions, but once the batteries are properly loaded- it works very well. No switches, just press and read.Published 1 month ago by David G. Basinski
It is nice that it easily reaches under behind my ABS disc brakes on my motorcycle, however, many times you push it down and when you pull it back it still reads 0. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Vince Amato
Works as advertised...but I cannot get it to work on my home wifi network yet. This is not a critical fault yet as I need the status when I am away from home.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer