5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fogless Shower Mirror
This ACE fogless mirror is a high quality product that does exactly what it's supposed to do, remain completely fogless while your in the shower.

Published on October 5, 2008 by Kevin

2.0 out of 5 stars Conceived in brilliance; executed in disgrace!
The mirror's concept is fantastic, in fact, I wish I'd thought of it myself. The idea is simple enough, fill a reservoir behind the mirror with hot water, and like magic, it prevents the mirror from fogging. It actually works! There is even a clever drip hole on the bottom of the reservoir which allows it to empty over time.

There are are two main problems...
Published on November 16, 2009 by D. Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fogless Shower Mirror, October 5, 2008
Kevin (Greater Boston, MA) - See all my reviews

I have owned the water circulating kind, and they work fine. This ACE mirror works just as well and requires no tools at all. Just place the suction cups on a clean tile surface, remove the mirror water reservoir and fill with hot water from the shower head, replace in the holder and that's it.

The mirror will remain completely fog free making shaving in the shower easy. There's no need to rush; the mirror will remain fog free for a long time. This clever device even (very) slowly drips the hot water out to drain the reservoir, so you don't even have to empty it. I forgot to fill the reservoir before getting into the shower this morning and the mirror was, of course, all fogged up. I just removed the mirror from the holder, filled it with hot water, and seconds later there was absolutely no fog on the mirror.

This is a fantastic product that's as good as the kind you have to attach to the shower head. And, it's the only mirror (including glass windows) in the bathroom that will remain fog free during and after showering.
Fogless Shower mirror

2.0 out of 5 stars Conceived in brilliance; executed in disgrace!, November 16, 2009
This review is from: Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror (Misc.)

There are are two main problems with the design:

First, it WILL NOT stay on the wall. The suction cups simply are not robust enough to hold this thing on my shower wall. It barely stays up when empty, and its holding power is pushed to the limit when full. I can't count the number of times the mirror has fallen off the wall in the middle of the night and come crashing to the floor! I finally started detaching the mirror from its cradle after each use. Perhaps I'll try siliconing it to the wall.

Second, the razor holder will not fit any standard size razor. I've tried 'em all, and none fit. It's completely useless!

Great idea guys, but back to the drawing board.

Richard B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! A fogless mirror that is actually fogless!, January 24, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror (Misc.)
After trying 3-4 "fogless" mirrors, we found this one! Wow! It works sooo great. It uses the same concept as defrosting your car window. It matches the temperature of the back of the mirror (by using warm water) to the temperature inside the shower (and the front of the mirror) to normalize it. It is no trouble at all to fill up the water cup right in the shower. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Wow, a fogless mirror that actually uses science to support it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as advertised, December 11, 2010
Length:: 0:54 Mins

It works. check out the video review. Peace, Lou

5.0 out of 5 stars This item deserves my FIRST review on Amazon.com, March 11, 2010
This review is from: Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror (Misc.)
So first of all, I have been an Amazon member for about 10 years now, and a prime member since they introduced Prime. I have never written a review, even though I purchase a few items every week. So here it goes...

First of all, the delivery. I see now that the product is fulfilled by amazon, probably because more and more people are ordering it. When I ordered it, it was shipped with UPS but DELIVERED by USPS. A service they have if they want to skimp on the shipping costs. Well, only because I live in New York City, was this a major pain. So if you are shipping to place where the postman doesn't leave packages but just notes, beware you may be making the hike to your local USPS. BUT, it seems now that they have taken this product to ship themselves, so I don't see this being a problem anymore

Next the product.

The best thing in the world. The price, out of this world, the quality, what you would expect. Seems sturdy, doesn't warp or bend when you squeeze it, I like that the mirror is plastic, so when you drop it in the tub you are stepping in glass shards. The suction cups are standard, if you have a tile or wall that isn't like glass, forget about using them. But mine is standard tile, works great. Also keep in mind, if you have a bathroom window that is opaque, or textured, the cups might not seal. I mounted the cups 2 months ago, and they haven't moved a mm.

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS MIRROR, is the design. You use the HOT shower water, to fill the mirror, equalizing the temperatures, keeping the mirror fog free. I am a scuba diver and have experience with fog free sprays, coatings, and the like for lenses under water. They work, but not for long. The way this mirror works will keep it working.

There is not really any kind of magnification, it looks like it because you will probably be standing 6 inches from the mirror, and because it is small. The little holder, despite what people in other reviews say, holds the MACH 3 razors just fine. The little hole for it to drip the water is perfect so you never have to empty the water.

This is by far the best $15 I have ever spent on amazon. It makes mornings stress free, as you just rinse the face away in the shower.

Buy this now, and get online and write a review just like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fogless in Belgium, March 9, 2009
Expat living in Belgium. Fogless mirrors seem not to exist. I had to have a family member bring this from the US. Good mirror, does the trick, although it does fog up at times. Life is now easier that I can shave in the shower. I would purchase this item again.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job., December 16, 2008
It's pretty cheaply made but it does work. And I suppose for just about $15 you can't go wrong. I think I'd pay a little more for one made a little sturdier though. But I am happy just the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great solution for the price but...., April 20, 2010
This review is from: Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror (Misc.)
The mirror is exactly what it claims, a fogless shower mirror and it is a great value. I have used the expensive ones, and they did not last half this long or even stay fogless or adhere to the wall as long as this version has. It has served me well for over 1 year so far, but that is where my satisfaction has ended. In the last 30 days, the resevoir "drain" has become clogged and the "razor holder" has fallen off. Every attempt to roto-rooter out the pin sized drain hole has failed and even Super Glue has not adhered the razor holder back in place because it is too smooth and is always wet.

That said, it is the best fogless shower mirror I have EVER purchased....

4.0 out of 5 stars Shave in the shower, April 5, 2010
This review is from: Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror (Misc.)
I am one of those people who has to (over) research the heck out of an item before I buy it...more so for big ticket items but for random items that are questionable like a "fogless mirror"...well that is one I researched.
After reading a few positive reviews on the website and having to need to purchase another item - I figured I'd give it a shot.

I wanted a fogless mirror for a few reasons:
>shave in the shower when the beard is its softest (less aftershave bumps, smoother shave)
>Save time in the mornings
>Less mess/clean up

So this mirror fits the bill.

Pros -
doesn't fog up (at least it hasn't yet)
Has suction cups to stick to wall/glass
holds razor
plastic mirror...won't be as dangerous if it shatters
up/down adjustment
Removable/movable

Cons -
Suction cups - suck...and not in a good way. You must have smooth face tile, plastic walls or glass. I have porcelain tiles that are made to look like they are stone but since they have small pores in them the suction cups won't work...would like to see option to use double sided tape(so it is on my glass doors) Also if you are having trouble getting it to stick to smooth surfaces, run the cups under hot water and apply liquid hand soup which helps seal the suction better.
I don't have any problems with the hole dripping too fast as mentioned by some.
But the razor holder barely holds the razor.
Would like bigger razor holder and maybe a shaving can holder unless the weight would be an issue.

works well and does the job.
Smoother shave/face, less "bathroom time", and less shaving cream everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best (and most inexpensive) mirror, February 5, 2010
This review is from: Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror (Misc.)
Out of all of the fogless mirrors I have purchesed for my husband, this one is by far the best! And it also happens to be the least expensive. It has a simple, no brainer design that keeps the mirror from ever fogging. Two thumbs up!

Ace for Men Fogless Shower Mirror