Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on April 12, 2013
I bought the perfect cell phone and needed a sturdy, attractive case to protect it. AceAbove Folio Wallet Case & Stand for BlackBerry Z10, All-in-one Z10 Case and Wallet (BlackBerry 10, Black) I looked online and at the T Mobile store, where I purchased the phone, for a case to no avail. I finally found this one on Amazon for a very reasonable price. The phone fits very securely in place. The AceAbove is the perfect size with slots for an ID and/or debit cards. Also, there is an area for paper money, no coin storage. I love the snap closure and the sturdy leather like fabric it's made of. I could not be more satisfied with this purchase and it was shipped quickly.
11 comment15 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2013
A week after receiving the item the snap closure broke. Maybe the manufacturer should think about a Velcro closure instead.
on April 24, 2013
I had an issue with only receiving one case when I ordered 2 I emailed them which they responded extremely fast and sent me my missing item, I did provide them all the info needed and it was super easy. I then had an issue with the case it broke I was just going to reorder it but I decided to email them and they sent me a replacement right away. I would definitely recommend this product. I like how the case fits my BlackBerry but I am mostly satisfied with the customer service I was provided each time I contacted them. One of my cases broke but things happen after I got it replaced and do not have any issues with it. That is why I give them 5 stars!!
on August 8, 2013
I was looking for something that would protect/cover my phone without adding a ton of weight and bulk. This was the answer. Light weight, without any hassle. Simple and locks shut. Love that I can also carry my cards and a few bucks if I needed to. Lays open on my desk so I can see any notifications that I get with the sound down. Also very easy to talk on the phone while on. Just flip cover back and talk. All ports and camera are open and available. I really like it and a very fast delivery.
on September 19, 2014
It looks nice and can hold up to six card (I doubled up on each slot). If you double up, be mindful it gets bulky and may have issues closing.

The phone fits snuggly and no issues w charging. The actual placement of the phone holder is a little off centre and for people with OCD issues this may prove to be extremely annoying.

Does what is was supposed to do, however I may go for a better quality vs price in the future.
on March 3, 2014
Great and everything as advertised. Only shortcoming, it should have an opening for the Charging and MicroHDMI connections in the leather. For charging you need to remove the cell phone from the wallet or have it open.

Everything else works perfectly.
on June 16, 2013
I purchased this cases because the reviews are positive. So far so good. The only Con about this case is that you have to peel back the case to charge the phone. They should of added an extra cut out where you can charge the phone without opening the case.
on April 30, 2013
I wanted a cover to protect my phone and looks great. I like the fact that I can take credit cards and my drivers license with me and slide them in with my phone, one less thing to carry.. it's a great product that I'd recommend.
on January 19, 2015
Didn't like having cards in the slots because I was worried that they would fall out during a call or while moving into and out of pockets. Not good for taking pictures because of obstruction. Snap gets in the way as well
on October 9, 2013
I was a bit surprised by the simplicity of this product it is not as expected but could work definitely wouldn't use all the time for fear if I dropped the device the case would not protect against damages.