Acer G205HV bd 20-inch Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 20-inch Acer G205HV bd Widescreen LCD Monitor General Features: Black color
- 20-inch widescreen LED display 1600 x 900 maximum resolution HD+ screen mode
- 60 Hz standard refresh rate 16:9 aspect ratio 200 cd/m2 brightness 5000:1 contrast ratio
- 5 ms response time 90 horizontal viewing angle 65 vertical viewing angle
- 16.7 million color support
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
cons: I said 'Not Much' to complain about. It seems that when looking head on, the top of the screen is fine, while the bottom is much brighter, also, a bit much on the light for darker games, eg: Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth...
to sum up, good deal for the bargain minded. There are better, but there are also much worse.
This is about the crappiest screen I have ever come across. I fiddled with the controls for about 15 minutes to no avail. Had to return the "like new" item at my cost of 30 bucks. Not thrilled.
Big pass on this one. Stay away. Go to brick and mortar so you can see what you're getting.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- Decent Detail
- Great for just a computer
- Color depth is pretty bad, compared to the other monitors in my home this one is just... Read more
Bought this for my second monitor and have never been happier. Fast shipping and great product. I love Acer and will definately get another one soon.Published 24 months ago by Frankie A
Acer puts out good product, even if they are a little less expensive than many of their competition. This monitor is no exception. great value and great quality.Published on May 5, 2013 by M. Francis
When I first got it, I had to play around with all the settings just to get it to display the colors right. Read morePublished on March 31, 2013 by John W. Martin
A snap to set up right out of the box. Great picture quality. I love the stand too - very stable without a big square chunk of plastic.Published on March 9, 2013 by Soul of the Wolf
The images are clear and sharp on the monitor, set-up was simple. It seems like a good monitor for the price.Published on January 18, 2013 by Martha Windich
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.