4.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for the buck, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Solid low cost tower I needed to put in a second room. It does the job well and is pretty quick considering the low end processor. Nice of Acer to include 2 usb ports and card reader right on the lower front panel. Just had to remove a ton of killer crapware from Acer when I first set it up. All in all a good bargain. I am thinking about putting one in every room with an Acer 20" monitor for $99. Good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Lil PC , Just Add ...., October 22, 2012
This review is from: Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Short and sweet ... That's what this pc is, its a tiny Small form factor computer that's short and sweet and cheap.
Out of the box its a small black box no bigger than a mid 90's VCR and weighs about the same. Easy setup and quick boot to Win 7 64 Bit. I like that its not filled with as much garbage like games other usual stuff you see on HP machines. Plays Youtube and most videos really well, however it lagged on Netflix (shocked me cause it came with a netflix icon on the desktop) .. It does everything you need as far as surfing the net, email, facebook games, chrome games like crazy birds, google + games etc ... playes dvd's great, sound is great ... MULTITASKING EH not so good ...

So this is what I did ... Add a small form factor power supply compatible video card for under 50 bucks and all the netflix and any other video and even the multitasking slowness disappears. I may add 4 gb more of ram to total the 8, or replace the 4 to make 8 to max this thing out .. but basically this aint bad for under 300 bucks..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastest most dependable computer I've ever owned!, August 6, 2012
This review is from: Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
It's up and running in about 30 seconds and hasn't crashed or froze yet. I wish I could say the same for my other units. I'll be ordering a 2nd machine for the den. My Acer has definitely Aced them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
Would not have purchased this if I didn't love it. Asking someone to rate purchases like this is kind of senseless . . . . 99% of others may not like anything I like . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars great PC, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
This is my second ACER. I love it. I had COMPAQ in the past and they all had lots of problems. This is by far the most reliable PC I have ever owned. I would recommend this brand without any reservations. Great job! ACER!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)
works good handle all my office needs its quick like to smaller box size can put in a smaller area takes up less room

ARRAY(0xa976978c)

Acer AX1430-UR11P Desktop (Black)
Out of stock