5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Published on February 13, 2011 by Doesnt matter

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase this item, it is terrible
Absolutely the worst computer I have ever purchased. Computer after 1 month would not boot, Acer customer NO SERVICE is useless, they expect you to pay for shipping for a faulty product back to them and will not fix problem.
Amazon have agreed to refund 80% of the purchase price and I am left swallowing the 20% cost of this product.

I would never...
Published on December 16, 2010 by alison scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 13, 2011
This review is from: Acer AX3950-B3062 Desktop with P206H 20-Inch Widesreen LCD Display (Black) (Personal Computers)
This computer is so small and fast its just great. I mainly got it so I could play the Sims 3 and star craft 2 and its working really well. I spent a very long time researching all of the compact acer computers (because they are the best computers) and this one is the best. The built in speakers aren't amazing but decent and I bought the Logitech S220 2.1 Speaker System with Sub-woofer anyway which work really smoothly with this computer. so if you only want a computer for work this is more than good enough, if you want one for gaming this is the best for under 850$ and anything that cost more than that just has LED lights and easier access to ram and that sort of thing.
other info- Windows 7 is the best of all windows
- monitor is clear and bright
- and The computer really is Compact (1/3rd of what your use to to be exact).

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Little Computer, December 11, 2010
I was a little hesitant about the i3 computers but I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of this computer. The 4 star rating is only because I was missing the monitor stand connector piece out of the box and had to call and have one sent to me (still waiting on that) and the fact that the operating system was loaded with excessive "value added" software that took me an hour to un-install.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Acer is Aces!, December 14, 2010
This beautiful package is as efficient as it is attractive. Wickedly fast with a monitor that really shows off it's terrific graphics. And Windows 7 is simply incredible. I highly recommend this to all those who want a super PC at a super price! Thanks Amazon, you're Amazin'!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase this item, it is terrible, December 16, 2010

I would never recommend Acer to anyone and think seriously about purchasing from them because they stink!!

Rate and Discover Movies