Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 25, 2013
I purchased this all-in-one to replace a Dell desktop computer and have been very satisfied with its performance. The 23" screen makes reading a pleasure. While it includes the touch-screen technology, I'm a confirmed mouse-user and have not taken advantage of that technology beyond confirming that it does, in fact, work.

With a 3.3 GHz Intel processor, 6 GB of RAM and a 1-TB hard drive, I'm confident the Acer AZ5771 will provide me with all of the computing power and storage space I will ever need. I would recommend this all-in-one to anyone who does not need the portability of a laptop and wishes to avoid the clutter associated with a traditional desktop computer.
on January 4, 2013
I love this computer. And I love the size of the screen. Great purchase for great price and worth it
on January 3, 2013
It is a good product for the price. Not perfect by any means. Plastic is alittle flimsy. Speakers ok but not great. But does the job for half the price of the competition.
on January 1, 2013
Very disappointed the Acer 23" all-in-one. Set it up out of the box & screen went "crazy". Obviously defective & I returned it. Excellent return service from Amazon! I did not purchase another Acer product! I purchased a Toshiba 23" all-in-one & love it. JS
on December 10, 2012
I researched many systems and decided that this one was what I needed.I can magnify a page and that is great help when one`s eyesight is`nt what it used to be..I can zip through my e-mails and take care of my online bills and banking effortlessly.I would recomend this desktop to anyonein the market for a new computer.
on December 7, 2012
Very nice computer. very nice touchscreen. Keyboard malfunctioned though. I wish I could find three more for the same price.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2012
This has been one of the most enjoyable computer purchases ever for me. Acer sure out did themselves this time. I've had just about everything from the Commodore 64 on and all processors too boot. Just upgraded to Win 8 for under $35.00 and they just got the touch compatibility fixed so all is going smooth.

Cons - Just a couple
Slow DVD and HDMI is not viewable from within Windows. Seems the HDMI input is just for viewing only and that is OK.

But - It is still a great computer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2012
Acer All in One is a beautiful machine,purchased with win 7, but added win 8 and the touchscreen no longer works. Seems win8 requires more touch points in the touchscreen. Was waiting for a "fix" but decided to return and purchase one with win8 installed and the appropriate touchscreen. My disappointment is that there was not any warning by either win8 or Acer.
on September 15, 2012
The unit arrived in a better than timely fashion and in good shape. I really like the large size and the graphic card does a nice job with crisp clear printing and overall graphics. The built in speakers are only one step better than laptop quality, but I guess that is expected with such a small size. I have routed my sound through a home theater unit for much better sound. I do notice a slight interuption or burp in the sound at times but I am not sure if this is a computer or possibly an internet security system problem. I was dismayed to find that there is no built in TV tuner. I am able to stream tv shows but not in real time. The touch screen does not seem to work as well as I have seen on a tablet but I find it easier to use the mouse anyway. It did take a while to get rid of all of the extras that were included by the manufacturer. I didn't count them, but there were quite a few programs to delete. The unit speed is as advertised and the all in one unit eliminates a lot of cables and wires. All in all, I am quite happy with the unit and as I learn more about its features I expect to be even happier. I cannot attest to its longevity of operation as I have only had it for about a month. As with laptop type construction, there is not a lot the average user can do to repair it so I am hoping it will stand up well. Don't forget I am a senior and if 60 years younger I would probably be a lot better at operating the unit.

See 1 answered question