Acer Aspire One 10.1 w/6 cell battery sleeve Just bought the Acer One 10.1 netbook and it came with the 6 cell battery which I guess is a good thing. I am having trouble finding the correct sized sleeve for the netbook. Already bought and returned a Built sleeve from Amazon that was advrtised to fit but didn't come close. Anyone out there find a good fit?
asked by C. Gorfinkle on March 19, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Try the case logic LNEO-10. Reviews have said this is perfect for the 10" Acer with 6 cell battery:

Case Logic LNEO-10 Ultraportable Neoprene Notebook/iPad Sleeve Fits 9 to 10.2-Inch Tablets (Black)
J. Hsu answered on July 8, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I agree with this post! I bought the Case Logic LNEO-10 case today for my new Acer Aspire One and it fits perfectly with the battery attached. I originally bought a very similar Case Logic case (without the handles) and it is too small for this netbook, so I exchanged it for the LNE0-10.
JJK answered on July 13, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
do you have the 11.6" Acer?

Thanks
Michael Campagna answered on September 3, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the Acer Aspire One 10.1 inch netbook and the case works for it. The case holds the netbook, wireless mouse/battery, and even a portable DVD drive and cord. Nice little case.
C. Gorfinkle answered on September 3, 2009

A
I just purchased an Acer Aspire one 11.6 inch netbook and am looking for a case. According to the specs the 11.6 Aspire One is 1 inch wider and 1/2 inch deeper than the 10.1. Do you think this case will fit the 11.6 inch netbook (do you have extra room in the case with your netbook in??)
L. Torsky answered on December 1, 2009

A
I have the Acer Aspire One 10.1" netbook with the 6 cell 9 hour battery that juts out from the netbook. This case fit it excellently without being too snug. I don't think it will work with the 11.6" netbook.
Gloria from Victoria answered on February 28, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›