5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop
Trade off = Processor for screen size

If you can live with a smaller screen (I can) this laptop is an excellent deal. Strong processor and cheap to upgrade to 8G RAM.
Published on December 22, 2011 by Scott Steele

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of my order???
My rating is based on my buying experience from this vendor.I ordered this PC from Tiger Direct BECAUSE they offered a 6 month subscription to an anti virus program along with a 50.00 gift card. I did find it from other vendors at $399.00 but I wanted the anti virus program so I was willing to "jump through hoops" to get the 50.00 Gift card from American Express.
I...
Published on September 13, 2011 by MFG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Acer Aspire AS5552-7650 15.6" Notebook PC (Personal Computers)
Trade off = Processor for screen size

5.0 out of 5 stars Secondary Laptop, October 16, 2011
David Leon (New Rochelle, NY) - See all my reviews
Purchased this because I was looking for a laptop as a secondary computer and it turned into my primary computer. Mainly wanted to do work while watching TV because that is where my family spends most of it's time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of my order???, September 13, 2011
I called Tiger Direct three times after the customer service at Amazon informed me that the "down-loadable" is no longer available and I should contact them personally.
Tiger direct told me that they would send it to my email but I have yet to receive anything although they did verify my e-mail address over the phone. That was a week ago.
The Pc is a good deal for the money and it works fine.I researched for over a month before I bought. If you are buying from Tiger Direct you might want to go elsewhere. Other vendors offered the same model at the already reduced price.
I have not received my AMEX gift card yet but I will wait to see. I did send the documentation through certified mail and I know that it was received. The rebate tracking website reads that they are waiting to receive the documentation.This was 7 days after the documents were received. They have no way of contacting a representative listed on the website. Kind of "fishy" if you ask me and if you are reading this review then you kinda did.

Since your time is worth more than money...Don't buy from Tiger Direct.Find this great deal somewhere else. You will be glad you did.

Rate and Discover Movies