|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Acer Aspire R7-572-6423 2-in-1 15.6-Inch Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel CoreTM i5-4200U processor/8GB Memory/1TB Hard Drive/Windows 8.1/ Silver
- Screen Size: 15.6"
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Processor Model: i5-4200U
- Processor Speed: 1.6GHz
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here is what sold me on this Acer machine. As I was looking at various laptops at our local Best Buy, I noticed that the track pad has gotten bigger, while the keyboard is farther away from the front of the laptop. I didn't like that at all. That puts a person's hands in a very awkward position for typing. I use an external mouse, and my guess is that a lot of people do. That means that I have very little use for the track pad at all, so why would I want it to take up so much room at the front of my laptop? Now that I have this computer with a touch screen, I have even less need for the track pad. I've had this Acer R7-572-6423 for about two weeks now, and I love the position and feel of the keyboard.
I also love the Ezel screen. I can alter the position and angle of the screen from vertical to almost horizontal. I can flip it over to show someone across from me what is on my screen, and the screen flips almost instantly for that person's viewing. I can pull it forward so that it completely conceals the track pad or leave it back farther. This Ezel seems to be very well-made and sturdy.
Everything that we have installed on it that was on my old machine is running fine, too, so compatibility is great. If you are apprehensive about Windows 8 but know a few people with Windows 8 machines, they can help you adjust to the differences and point you to where you can find things.Read more ›
1) Excellent, bright high res (1080p) display with fast touch response and n-Trig pen digitizer input.
2) Good battery life - the Core i5 Haswell allows 5 hours of real use.
3) Useful screen flip design allows it to be used as a laptop or tablet
4) Enough ports to handle everything you need to do.
5) The bottom plate is easy to remove - easy access to memory, battery, HDD, PCIe LAN and mSata slot.
6) 2 DIMM slots allow you to upgrade it to 16GB RAM if you want.
1) Includes slow 1TB HDD - I immediately replaced it was a fast Samsung SSD. It boots Windows 8 in about 5 seconds.
2) Keyboard / trackpad placement are a bit awkward when it's sitting on your lap. On a table it's fine.
3) No optical drive. It's understandable due to the slim design, but now I need to use an external one.
4) No Core i7 quad option - I would like to use this for software development, but a dual core i5 just isn't fast enough.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
HArd dive was missing the attachment rack to the board and was able to become disconnectedPublished 10 months ago by Marvo
I absolutely love my R7. It runs smoothly, and the resolution is so beautiful, I almost shed tears lol. It works great and is quite handy. Read morePublished 13 months ago by sharry97
This laptop perfomance is good, only the backspace key is not install well, but after reset it, it's OK now, looks cool, a little bit heavy.Published 14 months ago by ZIPPLE