The full-featured design of the Aspire V5 Series Notebook completes your mobile life style with its slim fluid design and impressive performance! Enjoy anytime & anywhere usability so you can complete assignments, watch movies, jump on your social networks and more! Cool features like Acer Instant Connect, Acer Clear.fi™ and Evernote make connecting and sharing media easy so you can have fun and stay productive without any extra effort.
- 15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit Display: (1366 x 768) resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3-2367M Processor(1.4GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Microsoft® Office Starter 2010
- Intel® HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive
- 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
- Bluetooth® 4.0+HS
- 1.3MP HD Webcam(1280 x 1024)
- Optimized Dolby® Advanced Audio® v2 audio enhancement
- Two Built-in stereo speakers
- 2- USB 2.0 Ports
- 1- USB 3.0 Port
- 1- HDMI™ Portwith HDCP Support
- 4-cell Lithium-Ion Battery (2500mAh)
- Up to 5-hours battery life
- 5.07 lbs. | 2.3kg <\strong>system unit only
| || |
|At less than 1" slim and just over 5 lbs., the V5 design sports a smooth surface making it comfortable to carry and provides an elegant look and feel. The 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor delivers the power you need, in the slim design you want. Fly between movies, photos, shopping, and more with stunning visuals and visibly smart performance. |
Work from your favorite coffee shop, browse the Web at the airport or wherever you are with up to 5 hours(1) of cord-free battery life, you can get more done in your day.
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium makes the things you do every day easier. With Office Starter 2010, you can experience new ways to deliver your best work! Buy Microsoft® Office 2010 to activate a full-featured Office suite preloaded on this PC.
(1)Battery life varies depending on product specifications, computer settings and applications or features launched. All batteries' maximum capacity diminishes with time and use.ter—and with the computer logged into Windows Live® Messenger 2011.
| || |
| ||Enjoy cinematic brilliance on the stunning 15.6" HD CineCrystal™ widescreen LED-backlit Display with a true 16:9 aspect ratio. Intel® integrated HD graphics delivers crystal-clear images and brilliant color for today's best entertainment. |
Whether you want to relax and listen to your music playlists, watch an action movie or engage in heart-stopping games, Dolby® Advanced Audio® v2 thrills you with vibrant sound over any pair of speakers or headphones.
Connect to an external monitor, projector or TV through a single cable using HDMI® for big-screen enjoyment. Share your favorite HD media with friends and family!
Have crystal-clear video chats with friends and family and snap still pictures—all in HD—with the advanced 1.3 megapixel HD Webcam. Its high pixel density delivers amazing video image quality in 24 frames per second.
Acer clear.fi™ allows you to manage, store, share and enjoy media among any clear.fi-enabled devices in any room throughout your home.
| || |
| ||Acer Instant Connect gets you to the web in 2.5 seconds(2) by remembering previous Wi-Fi spots you've visited! So when they're in range, it instantly connects you to the Internet- no waiting required! |
Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wireless provides the freedom to road to hot spots while Bluetooth® technology lets your wirelessly connect to other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as phones, printers and hand-held organizers, eliminating the need for a tangled wire.
Evernote makes remembering easy! Create portable lists and notes that you can organize by using your computer, phone, tablet and the web.
With new USB 3.0 you can transfer a transfer a 250GB movie in 70 seconds! USB 3.0 works up to 10x faster than older USB 2.0--and you can even charge your USB devices when your laptop is asleep, hibernating or off!
(2)In about 2.5 seconds with previously used access points. Time based on testing with the following applications open—Internet Explorer® 9 (Internet search and email web pages), PowerPoint® viewer (file size 68MB) and Excel® (file size 108MB) of Microsoft® Office 2010 Starter—and with the computer logged in to Windows Live® Messenger 2011.
| || |
Windows 7 Home Premium
The Best Entertainment Experience On Your PC
Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, and rewind TV or record it to watch whenever and wherever you want. For the best entertainment experience, choose a PC with Windows 7.
Windows 7: Your PC Simplified
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows.
- Find virtually anything on your PC--from documents to songs to email--just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center to watch whenever and where ever you want.*
Get a Faster, Safer Web with a New PC and Internet Explorer 9
- Helps protect against identity theft and malicious software with SmartScreen Filter.
- Movies, TV, and videos look better and run more smoothly.
Create, Connect, and Share with Windows Live
Windows 7 and Windows Live bring it all together for free. Get the free set of programs that make it simple to create and share amazing photos and movies, organize mail, and stay connected with your closest friends.
- Get free online storage with Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Sync files on your PCs automatically with Windows Live Mesh.
- Share photos during video chats with Windows Live Messenger.**
- Easily edit photos. Combine the best parts of multiple photos into one perfect photo with Photo Fuse.
You can download Windows Live for FREE at download.live.com.
| || |
Complete Your PC Experience with Microsoft Office 2010
- Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel with advertising. (Note that PowerPoint or Outlook are not included.)
- Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC.
* Additional hardware may be required. Not available in all countries. (See windows.microsoft.com/products/windows-7/system-requirements/ for more information.)
** Requires a compatible microphone, speakers or headset, webcam, and broadband connection.
From the Manufacturer
Acer Aspire V5-571-6647 Notebook comes with these specs: 2nd Generation Intel Core i3-2367M Processor, Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), 15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED Back-Lit Display, Mobile Intel HM77 Express Chipset, 4096MB DDR3 Memory, Intel HD Graphics with 128MB of dedicated system memory, 500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, 8X DVD-SuperMulti Double-Layer Drive, Built-in 1.3MP HD Webcam, 2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader, Optimized Dolby Advanced Audio v2 audio enhancement, High Definition Audio Support, 802.11b/g/n WiFi CERTIFIED, Bluetooth 4.0+HS, LAN/VGA combo port, 2 - USB 2.0 Ports, 1 - USB 3.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support, Multi-gesture Touchpad, 4-cell Li-ion Battery (2500 mAh), up to 5-hours of battery life, 5.07 lbs. 2.3 kg (system unit only), AC Power Adapter, AC Power Cord, Wireless Setup Card, Registration/ Limited Warranty Card, Microsoft Office Starter 2010, McAfee Internet Security Suite Trial (60-day trial)