Acer Chromebook C720 New 11.6-Inch WXGA HD LED LCD Replacement Screen 30PIN Matte Fits: C720-2848, C720-2103, C720-2420, C720-2800, C720-2802, C720-2844
|Price:||$32.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$16.18 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Laptop Screen Backlight: LED
- Laptop Screen Size: 11.6"
- Laptop Screen Resolution: 1366x768
- Laptop Screen Finish: Matte
- Laptop Screen Connection Type: 30 Pin, bottom right
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Snap off the plastic around the screen, unscrew 4 small screws, user fingernail to pry off sticker and then gently unplug broken screen. Snap in plug for new screen, screw in, replace plastic. DONE.
Screen looks great and frowns were turned upside down as the computer was restored to health.
1. Use a butter knife of spudger to take the bezel off the broken screen. The hinges are a little tricky, so wiggle the monitor back and forth as you pull up.
2. Unscrew the 6 screws holding in the old screen and lay the screen face down on the keyboard.
3. Look for the piece of extra sticky tape holding down the connector. Peel the tape up and pull the connector out.
4. Take the old monitor out and set the new one face down in its place.
5. Reconnect the connector (it won't make a sound, but you will hear it click)
6. Screw in the screws and snap the bezel back in place.
And that is it! Quality wise, I feel like this screen is brighter with deeper color than the stock monitor. For $35 this is a great buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked perfect. Took about 2 minutes to install and test. Thank you for saving my daughters ChromebookPublished 6 days ago by D. Lake
My husband stepped on my computer and told me we would have to buy a new one after cracking the screen. I did a search and came across this. It worked perfectly. Read morePublished 7 days ago by ymdhall
The product was delivered on time and after installing the part the machine worked perfectly.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
The right side hinges were bent but could easily be bent back into place. Works like new regardlessPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The screen arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I was able to replace the defective screen in less than 15 minutes and it has been working in the classroom like a charm!Published 1 month ago by best for last
This was easy to install and now the kids have a computer again!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer