Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, this projector offers a revolutionary new way to powerfully project vibrant visuals in the classroom, boardroom or living room! With 200 ANSI lumens brightness and 2000:1 contrast ratio, this pint-sized powerhouse delivers excellent image quality that's perfect for digital entertainment. Advanced Acer technologies such as ColorSafe and SmartFormat make using the K11 a breeze no matter where your travels may take you.
- Projection System:DLP®
- Display Panel:0.45" DarkChip™ 1 DMD
- Resolution:Native SVGA (858 x 600), Maximum SXGA (1280 x 1024), WXGA+ (1440 x 900)
- Aspect Ratio:4:3 (native) 16:9
- Contrast Ratio:2000:1
- Displayable Colors:16.7 Million Colors
- Brightness:200 ANSI Lumens
- Lamp Life:LED life 30,000 Hours
- Projection Lens:F = 2.2, f = 19.5mm, Manual focus
- Keystone Correction:40 degrees (Vertical), manual & auto
- Noise Level:33dBA (Standard mode) / 29 dBA (Video mode)
- Input Interface:Analog RGB/Component Video (D-sub) x 1, Composite Video/Audio (3.5mm 4-pin mini jack) x 1, HDMI™ (Video, Audio, HDCP) x 1, USB (Type A) x 1, SD (SDHC) x 1
- Weight:1.34 lbs. (system unit only)
| || |
|The pocket-size Acer K11 offers 200 lumens brightness. With a design that can fit in the palm of your hand, this projector provides great mobility and ease-of-use. |
Weighing just over one pound, the K11 is small enough to stash in your carry-on luggage, making business travel a breeze yet it’s still powerful enough to project vibrant visuals wherever you may be.
The ultra-lightweight, compact design reflects Acer's premium craftsmanship. Remote control and Acer carrying bag come standard, making use and portability easy.
| || |
| ||HDMI™ port provides easy connectivity to high-definition displays and home theater systems through only a single cable connection. |
Built-in USB 2.0 port and SD™ Card Reader offer instant multimedia sharing and enjoyment even without a PC.
| || |
| ||Acer SmartFormat Technology conveniently supports comprehensive wide-format PC signals. No longer worry about annoying "Signal not supported" issues, or changing the resolution of your wide-format notebook. |
ColorSafeTechnology takes advantage of DLP® technology to protect against color decay and guarantee a crisp, clear viewing experience despite prolonged use.
With an LED lamp life of up to 30,000 hours you literally may never have to replace the light source! Enable the Auto ECO Mode and further extend the lifespan of LED, reduce noise and consume less power.
A built-in speaker enhances presentations and video entertainment with nice sound.
The pocket size Acer K11 is the world's smallest pojector to offer 200 lumens brightness. It's so small that users can project vibrant visuals from one hand.