Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 29, 2016
This is an eye saver if you watch a lot of movies online. We love it!
on November 28, 2015
Picked it up last year on a Black Friday deal. While I wish the refresh rate was a little higher, overall I have to say It's a solid monitor. I use it for gaming and I'm very happy with the overall picture quality.
on September 29, 2015
very good. I got used one. it was like 190. super nice one.
on September 11, 2015
More than 2 years later and my monitor still works as expected. DVI and VGA connections are included at the bottom rear of the monitor panel. The profile surrounding the screen is slim (3/4 in exactly), making the product feel modern and adaptable to any environment. The stand is sturdy, but not adjustable unfortunately. To provide an idea of the available screen space; I use this monitor frequently with MS Word, which allows me to skim through and see 2 pages at a time (maybe 4 if you adjust the zoom). The monitor is also great for those doing work in Photoshop or Indesign, allowing you to see most standard size paper at full size - great for proofing. While the resolution can be considered pretty low with available options such as Retina and 4K, rest assured that for the average user this will do fine.
on July 29, 2015
Great monitor; great price.
on July 15, 2015
This was used as a work monitor for one of my co-workers and they enjoy it
on June 10, 2015
K
on April 30, 2015
ok
on April 17, 2015
Exactly what I expected!!!
on March 16, 2015
fairly good monitor. I am not wild about the new wider screens but that is just a personal preference. the monitor performs flawlessly.