Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on April 11, 2014
I bought one of these thru Ebay rather than Amazon, but is the same tablet. The vermillon red color looks great and is one of the reasons I bought this tablet. Some pros: The screen quality looks good. Not the same level as the newer IPads and some other new android tablets, but regardless, is HD quality and looks good. The apps load quickly and videos play smoothly without any noticeable lag. The tablet is loaded with both Google Play store and Amazon App store which is a big plus. Another nice feature is the 5 mp rear camera and video recorder. The videos look sharp and are in HD. The photos look good ( not great) but with my photo editing app, they are dramatically improved. The 8" screen is noticeably larger than a 7" tablet and for me, the perfect size for going places with it. The battery life was much longer than I expected even after watching a few videos. Last but not least, the 4:3 screen ratio in my opinion is better than most other tablets at 16:9.Overall, the tablet has a high quality feel & look to it. Biggest con is the speaker. Not very loud on the highest setting so plan on using your headphones for anything that has sound involved. Very satisfied with this tablet, especially for the price. DealFisher (the Seller) provided excellent service.
on May 2, 2014
I was really surprised when I found this tablet on Amazon for the price. I had been researching products and prices. I have always been an ACER fan and when I found this tablet with 16GB, Quad Core, Jelly Bean operating system for a GREAT BUY! I knew I had to purchase it. I will be back for more.
on May 11, 2014
This was delayed by DealFisher, but once Amazon Customer Service got involved the order was upgraded to overnight shipping at no charge.
This is why I shop at Amazon they actually care.
Tablet looks great, no one can tell its a refurb. No scratches I can see. Tablet performance is good. I have notice the Gmail app is slow to respond.
After putting apps into a folder the appearance is not to my liking, guess I am used to my old iPad configuration.
Haven't tried the HDMI connection, which is one of the reasons I purchased over the Nexus and Lenovo, will update when I have used that.
Definitely need a screen protector smudges, fingerprints and glare can get annoying. But said the same thing about my iPad2 before getting a screen protector.
LOVE THE 7.9 inch screeen, the tablet is easy to hold and carry in one hand, easy to "palm" this tablet
WELL WORTH THE PRICE SO FAR
on June 8, 2014
We're using this to replace a 7" Kindle Fire that was given to a relative. The 8" screen is noticeably bigger - good for our older eyes. The unit works great, and the price was really great. We're looking to get another to give away - great value for a low-end tablet. We like our Nexus 10, but its larger size makes it often less convenient than this 8" size.
on May 3, 2014
Tablet arrived on time. After a week of use I am very happy with this purchase and would use this supplier again with no hesitation. I would highly recommend this product and supplier for anyone to use.
Thanks
on April 10, 2014
I cannot believe how easy it is to use. Just outstanding! I highly recommend the Acer iconia from Amazon/deal fisher.
on May 13, 2014
Very nice tablet. No problems with it being refurbished. Unfortunately not as fast as I assumed if would be for quad core processor. Like every android too many apps come pre-downloaded but can't really do much about that. My husband and I have tried many cheap tablets that we ended up returning so all in all the tablet is great for the price paid.
on May 27, 2014
This tablet has just the right screen size for portability, yet enough to view documents and webpages comfortably. I'm amazed by the battery life, and The processing power is adequate for games, surfing etc. I've not encountered any apps which it had difficulty coping with.
The screen resolution is not retina quality, but decently good for me. Looks the same as iPad 2 screens, but it does have a slight yellowish tinge tone. There are no buttons on the front panel, and I like the fact that you can wake the tablet by using touch control by touching the screen with all 5-fingers. No home button which can get spoilt with time.
I strongly recommend this tablet, especially since I got it at $100.
on May 16, 2014
from my sister who I bought the tablet for. She is absolutely loving it so far so good. she's still familiarizing herself with all the ins and outs, being her first tab. great price, fast shipping, no complaints.
on June 7, 2014
this product needs to be replaced. there was a crack on the back and the serial number was "taped" on the product. no concern to me until it quit working this week. I will expect it to work longer than this, and will expect to hear from you about exchanging it for a product that does work. Janet Meadows.