5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet
This is a GREAT little tablet. Stuck a 32 GB SD card in it and have about 3 years of vacation videos on it. Camera is NOT the greatest but actually the video is very good. Sound is not the best but with pair of earphones it's wonderful. Only thing I can say is the price is a bit STEEP! Look around for sales as I got mine for $99 (STAPLES)
I would DEFINITELY BUY IT...
Published 9 months ago by Doug C.

3.0 out of 5 stars Everything works fine, except it does not respond well to stylus
Like I said, everything works so expected.
The only surprise: does not do well with stylus. No matter the brand, model or type, is a deficiency at software or hardware level I dont know.
If you use it for reading, typing or painting with finger; it's great for the price. But don't respond well to stylus. With a rubber stylus you have to press hard (to expand...
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Acer Iconia A1-810-L615 7.9-Inch Tablet (Smoky Gray) (Personal Computers)
I would DEFINITELY BUY IT AGAIN, as I've had no problems at all, runs and loads FAST, and with the mini 32gb SD card (Amazon $12) it's amazing! And lastly, buy the case on Amazon (think the company name is Soohoo??) They send it from China. Says it takes 25 to 30 days, butttt, got mine delivered in 9 days, from Shanghai, and paid $4.99 with FREE shipping. Think they are Now $6.99 but a PERFECT FITTING CASE! much better than best buys $24.99 case.
Would buy Acer tablet again and if YOU do, BUY THE CASE! Best deal yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Ipad Mini..............., December 29, 2013
First My Acer came with Jelly Bean 4.2.2 OS not 4.1.1.....I am very very pleased with the quad core speed , sound , screen , start screen speed and find some Xpert reviews out in left field.....The battery life min 8 hours and as much as 9.5 hours before recharging ..... The tablet lets you know when entering key strokes by a little vibrating , no problem with this feature..A very good tablet easy to use ...Worth the buy ...PS I bought mine during Cyber Monday about 1/2 off selling price......

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!!, April 28, 2014
It works very good!!! It has HDMI that I actually looking for.
Its resolution is great!!! I would recommend it to my friends!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for the price!, December 4, 2013
This tablet has 8GB storage and the screen resolution is 1024x768 only. It might be not enough for some people. Overall, this tablet performs very satisfactory. It comes with plenty of preloaded apps, it is fast, its battery life is excellent, very customizable, and has many other positive features. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable, quality tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd love it if you could actually use the added microSD card normally, June 23, 2014
All-in-all, it's a great little machine for the price. Didn't count on being confined to an 8 gig usuable memory, however.

As far as I can ascertain, the limitations on the added card are due to something in the operating system. Since 'root level' access is turned off and I don't want to void any warranties by doing a forced work around, I cannot be sure. So, I give this a 4 assuming Acer didn't cause the problem, but shipped without checking it out thoroughly on the OS installed. Given they've already updated the version of Android once since putting this on the market, and the newer version updates from Android for the same version of their OS supposedly fix this problem, I'm really hoping they choose to release it for this tablet and soon.

If Acer fixes this one big problem (they do advertise the expandable memory even on their own site, after all!), they will become my new tablet-of-choice. And I use them a lot :)

Oh, one other thing I find irritating and uses up battery charge is the use of vibration everywhere. I've got as much turned off as I could find, but the notifications are driving me nuts.. they're useful, so I've left them on thus far, but am reconsidering that option!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 10, 2014
So far this does everything and more for me!! Only thing I have I have problem with is opening word documents from emails. For some reason one certain ones will be able to be seen. Other than that this thing is awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, July 10, 2014
I ordered this tablet for my Dad for Father's Day. He's a beginner as far as computer technology is concerned, and it was the perfect one for him. Easy to navigate, solid, sturdy casing, has Android features, a pretty good rear-facing camera (front-facing camera is poor!). An all-around true value for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price! Good speed & responsiveness..., July 23, 2014
Bought this for my mother-in-law to keep her entertained during her recovery from surgery. It's a great buy for the price! We own an iPad, mini iPad & Sony Android tablet. I'd put the responsiveness and speed of this Acer up against my other devices any day.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great device and well worth the money, August 29, 2014
This is a great device and well worth the money. Setup was a breeze. All I did was put in my previous account information and it automatically started downloading all of my apps from my previous device. That alone made me fall in love.

That said, there are a few things that could stand improvement. For example, it doesn't have a flash for the camera. I don't really care about using the flash for taking pictures, but there's a great flashlight app that could turn on the flash on my old tablet. Now it's not so great. The other thing is that it's hard as nails to move apps to the SD card. This, as I understand it, is a problem with the version of Android it's using. Before, I could move apps either in settings or by downloading apps that do all the work for me. Now, I can't move anything in settings and as far as third party apps, I use AppMgrIII to identify apps that I'd like to move and ES File Explorer 3 to actually move them. It's pretty annoying.

Other than that, I couldn't be more pleased and for the price, you can't beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the 2nd one I'd purchased & they both work wonderful!, August 19, 2014
Acer can't be beat for quality, price and performance. This is the 2nd one I'd purchased & they both work wonderful!

Acer Iconia A1-810-L615 7.9-Inch Tablet (Smoky Gray)
$179.99 $139.99