Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 30, 2016
Works great with windows 7, didn't work with windows 10, so reverted back to win 7. Have another just like it that works great with window 8.1 Pro.
It will do what I needed it for with windows 7 on it.
on April 14, 2016
Old work good
on April 6, 2016
it is a little on the heavy side, when using the keyboard it tips over the keyboard is hard to put on the tablet
on July 19, 2015
it was expensive when I first bought it, and upgrading to Windows 8/.1 from Windows 7 was a nightmare
on May 8, 2015
Worst tablet ever. It is ridicously slow, I have sent it to texas twice and still is giving me problems. bye bye $400.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2015
Sadly, I sold this before windows 8 came out, but even as a win 7 machine, it was a pretty solid tablet. Kind of on the heavy side, but for the time and the need, it was nice. Newer tablets may have better keyboard connections, and might have shed a few ounces, but this is still a solid buy today, as it was when it first came out. I would not expect to beat an alienware box on the latest game at max FPS, but if you want a tablet for that, I humbly suggest that you will be waiting a year or so, and shelling out boku bucks for a high-end beast... this guy, though, does what most folks actually do on a device rather well (papers, basic games, internet, and social media/communication.
on February 1, 2015
It worked perfect when I got it but then it went down hill
I guess from the updates but defiantly needs more memory
on January 10, 2015
too slow.
on January 10, 2015
The product is fine , but the hard drive has been wiped and replaced with a bare bones illegal version version of windows (no drivers, nothing but basic windows functionality). By the time I received the order, there were only three of the thirty days left on the dead line to activate windows, and the estimated delivery date was long past. I contacted the seller about the issue and they were indifferent... IF YOU THINK THIS IS A USEABLE PRODUCT YOU ARE WRONG. Five days of searching for drivers and manufacturers software, and I am still not sure if simple functions (touch screen, ports, etc.) on the tablet work. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!
on December 31, 2014