4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with the performance but
Published 13 months ago by Jacob

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
I think my dissatisfaction has more to do with Windows 8 then the Acer, Love the size and the weight but have had problems with shutting down (as in 17 hrs.) and an unexplainable disappearing Desktop. Being not too tech savvy I don't know who to blame.
Published 12 months ago by Susan Scandalis

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with the performance but, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Acer Aspire One Netbook PC w/ Dual-Core Processor and Windows 7 Starter (Personal Computers)
I like this product, the price was great but i got it from walmart.com and it was cheaper so go there, windows 8 is not bad but i rarely use the new start menu and find it unnecessary but i can live with it. it is a little smaller than i expected and i would love a bigger one but its not as small as some other computers and im glad about that. AND THERES NO CD/DVD DRIVE that was very dissapointing but i can also live without that. its a good computer overall

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor operating system, etc, October 21, 2013
Windows 8 is terrible and makes this ACER equally as bad. I've had an ASPIRE ONE before with XP operating system and it was great for years. Will be returning this one with Windows 8.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, October 2, 2013
Susan Scandalis (Toms River, NJ, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My BEST Deal of the Year!, May 25, 2013
Great product, light-weight and, despite being a little intimidated to start, I fell in LOVE with Window 8!
Quick shipping and delivery and the price was FABULOUS!