Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

64%
36%

on January 22, 2011
I've had many issues in the past with replacement batteries. They range for not holding a charge to not fitting correctly to the laptop. Add to the list that I was replacing the battery to an older Acer device that was already a refurb when purchased as a second computer, and I was prepared for the 'authorization number to return' conversations.
I was wrong. The battery came quickly as promised, and when I put it into the laptop if fit as well as the original one. It took awhile to use (you have to do the charge up/drain down procedure which takes about 24 hours) but once we had it ready to go portable it worked like a charm. We're getting about 3 hours, which compared to the 30 minutes I was getting is phenomenal (why can't they make a battery that lasts longer then a year or so before beginning the slow decline to death?)
This is a great value for a decent battery that is on par with original equipment.
on August 24, 2015
Well, I was gonna toss my laptop, since I couldn't really use it, on the go. But this new battery has restored the life to my Acer. I am not a tech maven. If the truth were told, I would go without technology if I could. But for a minimal cost, I can once again do the inter web dealie for at least three hours, without being tethered to a charger. That means going places to use other peoples free WI-Fi, etc. Seriously, if you're ten years behind everybody else, like me, and a clapped out old laptop is all you need to answer e-mail, and such, treat yourself to a new battery. This one was well worth the price.
on August 19, 2012
Works great as advertised. Works better than more expensive items. Has brought new life to and old but still useful machine.
on August 28, 2010
The battery came before time, which I appreciated it because I need my computer for school.
on November 25, 2013
My computer is running a little slow booting up. I was wondering what to do about it. Do you have any suggestions
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2015
Works Well. Got a bad one first time around, and they helped me replace it quickly.
on August 25, 2015
thank, the item arrived early, and working as well
on July 22, 2015
Very satisfied laptop up & running again
on January 14, 2015