The S243HL bmii WLED Slim is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution.
A futuristic display that considers potential environmental issues, the cost of energy, and workspace limitations, the 24-inch Acer S243HL bmii is also an impressive performer, boasting full HD resolution, extremely high contrast ratio and rapid 2ms response time. Using mercury-free materials and providing 63 percent lower power consumption (thanks to white LED technology), the super-slim S243HL features a stylish black bezel with a brushed-metal L-shaped base.
The brushed-metal finish display stand discreetly houses an integrated speaker, control buttons and multiple ports. It is supported by a slim, off-center L-shaped base that lets you slide a keyboard right under the display.
This LCD monitor provides a full 1080p high-def resolution (1920 x 1080) for watching your favorite movies or playing immersive 3D games in stunning detail. It brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view that shows off photos, brings less scrolling to web pages, and makes viewing documents side by side easy.
The unprecedented 8,000,000:1 contrast ratio radiates the brightest whites and deepest blacks for exceptional viewing definition to all your content. And a rapid 2ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images.
- Size: 24-inch widescreen TN (twisted nematic) LCD with white LED backlight
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (60Hz)
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 8,000,000:1
- Viewing angles: 170 degrees horizontal; 160 degrees vertical
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2 (candela per square meter)
- Response time: 2ms (milliseconds) gray-to-gray
- Color support: 16.7 million
- Color saturation: 72 percent NTSC
- Video inputs: HDMI, DVI (HDCP), VGA
- Speakers: Two 1W integrated speakers (2W total power)
- Tilting stand: Yes (5 to 15 degrees)
- Detachable stand: Yes
- Dimensions: 22.4 x 16.7 x 7.6 inches (WxHxD)
- Weight: 11.7 pounds
- Energy Star: Yes
- Warranty: Three-year parts and labor limited warranty