|Screen Size||22 inches|
Acer V223W EJBD 22-Inch Wide LCD Display
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Acer V223W EJbd LCD is designed to make viewing images easy on the eyes and colors pop off the screen.
- The generous dynamic contrast ratio of 50000:1 synchronized with a brightness of 250cd/m2 creates crisp and clear images.
- High-definition graphics are optimised via the digital DVI interface with HDCP support. You get expanded connectivity possiblities with multiple media devices with real high-definition content.
- These LCDs have earned the EPEAT Silver rating, meaning that in addition to meeting the 23 required criteria, they have also met at least 50% of the 28 optional criteria.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The fact that I have one monitor and bought a second of the same kind should tell you something!
-non-reflective surface is a huge advantage, very easy on the eyes.
-colors are bright and vivid, perhaps even a tad too vivid.
-auto-adjust does a decent job of adjusting and positioning the image, this is such an improvement over older monitors.
-1680 * 1050 resolution -- I've had physically smaller monitors with higher resolution, but this size with this resolution is a very reasonable number of pixels to fit in this space -- people aren't coming up behind me asking "how do you see that??"
-not adjustable. It happens to be perfect for my seating arrangement but if you need to be able to adjust the tilt or turn it on its base, you can't.
For my purpose, which was to give me some screen real estate to get stuff done using my laptop as my main computer, this is perfect, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
- its simple clean design
- durable (it survived a few moves)
- adjustable height and tilt
- Non so far.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Five years on (I think) more than 12 hours a day and it works without a hitch.Published 29 days ago by CJM
I have had this monitor for quite a few years now. It has worked flawlessly and the picture is really good. I have no complaints. For the price it is worth the buy.Published 15 months ago by techie girl
Have been using this monitor for a year now and it's still working great. Clear and sharp.Published 17 months ago by Deb G
I don't remember where I bought mine, but I paid about $125 a long time ago, and it is one rock solid monitor. I got my money's worth already.Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've liked this, but I just got my first stuck pixel. Yellow.
Considering I bought it 3 and a half years ago, I'd say that's a decent life for this monitor.
I bought this monitor as a quick purchase on behalf of my company (for a consultant to use). It's a fine monitor...nothing wrong with it. Read morePublished on November 16, 2013 by G. Farnsworth
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.