5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for the price (edited 9/4/13)
I currently use three of these monitors for a surround setup on my gaming PC, and haven't had a single complaint yet. The resolution is good, even though it isn't 1080p (which wasn't a concern of mine). None of them have any dead or bright pixels, color is good, and refresh rate is excellent. There's nothing else that even compares in this price range.

EDIT:...
Published on December 5, 2012 by Steve

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 1080i HD resolution!
This monitor is only 1680 x 1050 resolution. True 1080i HD is 1920 × 1080. Not good for broadcast studios or HD video editing.
Published on November 29, 2012 by R. Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor for the price (edited 9/4/13), December 5, 2012
This review is from: Acer V223WL AJObd 22-Inch Screen LCD Monitor (Personal Computers)

EDIT: Not so great for the price offered now. This monitor was previously in the $130 range, but as it has been discontinued/replaced with a newer model, the price has jumped on remaining stock. Still a great monitor, but the deal isn't as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very crisp display in a large format and good resolution, December 17, 2012
I love the large real estate as I do a lot of Excel spreadsheets, etc. I have a 19" Asus LCD panel that has a native resolution of 1680x1050, so I looked for another display with the same resolution. I couldn't find a 19" with that particular resolution so I settled for this Acer 22" display.

It is very thin, and what I like about it the most, is that the border around the actual display is very thin as well. This makes putting more than one display side by side (for dual or triple head) very adequate. I hate displays with large borders!

The price was very affordable, and it also came with Free Shipping to Hawaii too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer V223WL 22 inch monitor, March 5, 2013
Bought this for home use after my old 19 inch monitor crapped-out. Looked over many reviews on cnet.com, Consumersearch.com, Consumer Reports and Amazon to get an idea of what size to get, reliability and price. Ordered from Amazon 2/23/12 for $120-something, had it 7 days later, plugged it in and I'm back in business. Nice wide resolution (1680x1050), I can bring magnification up to 150% and see everything clearly with these older, tired eyes. Fair price, easy ordering, fast delivery, looks & works great...can't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wider is better, January 12, 2014
My son wanted a larger screen. We had very good experience with the Acer Brand and decided this would be a good
replacement. Indeed it is. We are very happy with it and the necessary cables were included in the package.
We have had it for a year now and it works very well. I inherited the smaller one (same brand) as a replacement for
my old, smaller CRT. Both perform well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer Monitor..22 inch, June 8, 2013
C. E. Fraser (Northwestern NJ) - See all my reviews
I like it very much. Use it every day for business and personal computering...clear, big enough for these old eyes not to have to strain to see the print..

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer, May 22, 2013
We live 6 months in one state and 6 in another. Thought I'd like to have a monitor at both places. My other monitor was an Acer and I like it very much so that is the reason for buying another Acer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 22 inch display for general computer work, May 12, 2013
I was looking for a second 22 inch display to go alongside the one my company issued me (they weren't going to get me a second display of course so I didn't want to spend a lot of money). This one works very well. I can't believe they can make things like this now for a little over $100.

4.0 out of 5 stars good monitor, March 19, 2013
We have about 60 of these and they work well. They only support the 1680 x 1050 resolution which can be annoying at times. But no problems with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Picture!, March 4, 2013
Nice, clear screen. I am now able to run multiple programs on one monitor and easily still read the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acer monitor, January 15, 2013
Excellent product. Fit right in with my MacBook Pro. Shipment was surprisingly fast. Installation was straight forward. The ordering process was easy to follow.

Acer V223WL AJObd 22-Inch Screen LCD Monitor