|Screen Size||11.6 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Processor||1.8 GHz Core i3-3217U|
|RAM||4 GB SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||64 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel® HD Graphics 4000|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||128 MB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||9 hours|
Acer Iconia W700-6607 11.6-Inch Tablet (1.8 GHz Intel Core i3-3217U Processor, 4GB DDR3, 64GB SSD, Windows 8) Silver
- Windows 8, 11.6-inch Touch Display
- Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8 GHz (3 MB Cache)
- 4 GB RAM Memory
- 9-hour battery life, 802_11_BGN wireless
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The included keyboard also feels very durable, but takes some getting use to because it is compacted. This also came with a case (which I was unaware of) which fits very nicely with the tablet, just wish it came in a different color besides brown.
I know the dock itself has been a major complaint in comments and reviews, but personally I like the dock. It seems very sturdy and I don't feel as though the tablet is going to fall over at anytime while docked. The dock overall looks very nice and has three USB ports built into it.
Setting up Windows 8 and the tablet was a breeze the keyboard synced up right away with no work and I was up and running within 5 minutes flat. One of the biggest problems with these companies is bloat ware and there was some on here. I removed a lot of programs including McAfee because Microsoft Essentials is already included in Win8 and just works so much better.
So how does the tablet perform? Overall it performs great. It seems very snappy when scanning the start screen and I don't notice any lag or delay. After a few hours of moderate use I was down to 66% battery life, but will need to do more tests to verify. This boots up in under 10 seconds which I love! SSD's are great.Read more ›
1. It was very nicely packaged in a sturdy box and all the components had their own cardboard compartments and fabric sleeves. Again, very nicely done.
2. Acer provided a lot of very nice extras that I didn't really expect when first looking at this tablet. Along with the tablet itself, you get the charger, a very nice Bluetooth keyboard, a plastic docking station that contains 3 USB 3.0 ports and easily goes between landscape and portrait mode, a sweet leather carrying case that also acts as a stand (landscape mode only, but sets up in keyboard (typing) mode as well as video (upright) mode.), and a HDMI to VGA adapter for plugging the tablet into a monitor or TV. All in all, great accessories! With the case and keyboard, I don't even need the dock, but it's still nice to have for the extra USB ports.
3. The screen is very bright and the color is rich. Right away I turned the brightness down to about half-way and that suited me just fine. The capacitive touch screen is very responsive and works well.
4. I used it pretty consistently through one battery cycle, and was very impressed with the battery life. Now, I'm not a gamer and I wasn't doing much of anything too taxing on the CPU, but with that I was able to get around 10-11 hours out of it. Comparable to iPad, I'd say.
5. The boot-up and shut-down times are phenomenal. I've recently moved to Windows 8 on my laptop and noticed a considerable cut-down in loading time, but on this tablet with its solid-state drive, it blew my laptop out of the water. It must have loaded from total shutdown in like 6 seconds.
6.Read more ›
+ An actual PC with the real Windows 8! I tried the Surface RT and wasn't liking what it was for the price. It basically amounted to a regular tablet with MS Office thrown in. This is the real version of Windows. Want to install a legacy program? Go ahead, it'll install. Want to install a PC game? Go ahead, it'll handle it.
+ The included accessories are outrageously generous for the price. In the package you get (1) dock, (1) case for the tablet, (1) Bluetooth keyboard, (1) micro hdmi to VGA adapter. For the price, this is a no-brained. It was really all the added things that sold me on the device. Except for the dock, these are all great accessories (more on that later).
+ Bluetooth keyboard actually works well. I'm very picky when it comes to keyboards. The spacing has to be right in order for me to type normally and this one is perfect. The keys respond well and looks nice. It has a metallic look to it with white keys.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- Good screen size
- I personally wanted Windows so this is a good thing for me
- Comes with stand, case and keyboard. Read more
When I first got it. The default win 8 was installed. The connection was also to single band wifi. The system was sluggish to get anything done. Read morePublished 16 months ago by A. Nuon
I have had for over a year and I simply love this device. It is fast and powerful in a small package. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Harold
My Iconia has the wireless wifi problem but I went to the shop and buyed a $5,00 Wireless USB Adapter and is working fine now.Published 21 months ago by Jose M. Oliveira
I had this table for about 1 month and it works very well. In fact, its better then I expected.
The table is really fast and boots up in 6 -8 seconds. Read more
I wish I had waited. This is much heavier than all the newer windows tablets that have come out since.Published on December 29, 2013 by J. J.
While this tablet is arguably one of the best high quality and value windows 8 tablets out there, the flaws limit the customers to technical people. Read morePublished on October 29, 2013 by Kevin