4.0 out of 5 stars Acer W700 i3 Model Windows 8 Review
I received the tablet today, and want to walk you through some of my experiences. First off the product itself is great. The tablet doesn't feel over weight to me, but instead feels the type of heavy that equals sturdy. The heavyness gives it the feel that this is a very well made product and isn't going to break easy.

The included keyboard also feels very...
Published 23 months ago by James Baron

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could rate the hardware and software separately...
I ordered this tablet right here from Amazon and received it a few days ago. Here are some things about it that stood out to me right away:

1. It was very nicely packaged in a sturdy box and all the components had their own cardboard compartments and fabric sleeves. Again, very nicely done.

2. Acer provided a lot of very nice extras that I didn't...
Published 22 months ago by DRH

4.0 out of 5 stars Acer W700 i3 Model Windows 8 Review, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Acer Iconia W700-6607 11.6-Inch Tablet (1.8 GHz Intel Core i3-3217U Processor, 4GB DDR3, 64GB SSD, Windows 8) Silver (Personal Computers)

The included keyboard also feels very durable, but takes some getting use to because it is compacted. This also came with a case (which I was unaware of) which fits very nicely with the tablet, just wish it came in a different color besides brown.

I know the dock itself has been a major complaint in comments and reviews, but personally I like the dock. It seems very sturdy and I don't feel as though the tablet is going to fall over at anytime while docked. The dock overall looks very nice and has three USB ports built into it.

Setting up Windows 8 and the tablet was a breeze the keyboard synced up right away with no work and I was up and running within 5 minutes flat. One of the biggest problems with these companies is bloat ware and there was some on here. I removed a lot of programs including McAfee because Microsoft Essentials is already included in Win8 and just works so much better.

So how does the tablet perform? Overall it performs great. It seems very snappy when scanning the start screen and I don't notice any lag or delay. After a few hours of moderate use I was down to 66% battery life, but will need to do more tests to verify. This boots up in under 10 seconds which I love! SSD's are great.

In terms of battery life I was able to play Civ 5 with Skype App running right next to it through the awesome multi task feature of Windows 8, and running this through a thumb drive (which consumes a lot of power) for about 3 hours on medium brightness. The heat was noticable, but what you would expect with all the work I was putting on the GPU.

I loaded steam (onto a USB 3.0 Patriot thumb drive) and was playing a few games that I thought would work well with tablets without a problem they were snappy and didnt notice any lag even though playing on a thumb drive. Played Civ 5 still installed on a thumb drive and worked great. (Civ 5 is built for win 8 and works great).

Tile swiping did not seem to slow down at all with multiple programs opened, and I had no problems minimizing a game surfing the web for a few and going back to the game itself.

Videos worked great and were lag free with no problems. I was able to check my emails while the video continued to play without any issues. Sound quality is what you would expect, is it amazing not at all but it is adequate enough. So overall this is a great buy! This is clearly the best priced tablet for windows 8 by Acer, and they did a great job, but there are a few issues I have.

I love 1920x1080 that was one of the biggest reasons I bought this tablet, but when in desktop view it can be very hard to touch unless you make the icons bigger which they should have done by default if possible. Desktop is clearly meant for a keyboard and mouse.

Also you cant use a wacom stylus. I don't understand why Acer did this! Lastly there is no MicroSD slot another huge downfall, but that is why I bought the thumb drive so it is a minor issue, but Acer should of included this. These are the only two reasons I cannot give this product 5 stars.

Also as someone who is on computers regularly and knows windows in and out Windows 8 is a huge learning curve and takes a lot of time to figure out. As everyone knows the app store is very thin at the moment so don't expect too much there, but the reason everyone is getting full windows is to have full programs so I'm not too worried about the app store.

Overall this is a great product at a great price that for sure will not disappoint. I don't think Acer cut any corners on this product, but I find it hard to give it 5 stars with a few key features missing. I'm not going to knock it for the Windows 8 learning curve, because that is not on Acer.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could rate the hardware and software separately..., December 30, 2012

2. Acer provided a lot of very nice extras that I didn't really expect when first looking at this tablet. Along with the tablet itself, you get the charger, a very nice Bluetooth keyboard, a plastic docking station that contains 3 USB 3.0 ports and easily goes between landscape and portrait mode, a sweet leather carrying case that also acts as a stand (landscape mode only, but sets up in keyboard (typing) mode as well as video (upright) mode.), and a HDMI to VGA adapter for plugging the tablet into a monitor or TV. All in all, great accessories! With the case and keyboard, I don't even need the dock, but it's still nice to have for the extra USB ports.

3. The screen is very bright and the color is rich. Right away I turned the brightness down to about half-way and that suited me just fine. The capacitive touch screen is very responsive and works well.

4. I used it pretty consistently through one battery cycle, and was very impressed with the battery life. Now, I'm not a gamer and I wasn't doing much of anything too taxing on the CPU, but with that I was able to get around 10-11 hours out of it. Comparable to iPad, I'd say.

5. The boot-up and shut-down times are phenomenal. I've recently moved to Windows 8 on my laptop and noticed a considerable cut-down in loading time, but on this tablet with its solid-state drive, it blew my laptop out of the water. It must have loaded from total shutdown in like 6 seconds.

6. The tablet is a little bit weighty, but I expected that. With more power under the hood, I wouldn't expect it to be as light as an iPad 2. It's only a bit awkward if you're walking about while holding on to it with one hand and using it. Sitting down in a chair or at a desk is great, though.

7. Seeing as the resolution is so high on this screen, it made it very difficult to tap the really little buttons and menu items in Desktop mode. I had to go into the Control Panel and set text and desktop items to appear larger. At first I tried lowering the resolution, but making the text larger made everything bigger without losing the crispness of the objects, and did not affect programs that require the higher resolution (except for Chrome somehow...I think it did something there. IE worked fine, however) But anyway, with this setting, it made it a lot more comfortable to tap about in Desktop mode, which I spend most of my time in.

I'm rating the hardware and quality of this tablet at a 4.5 out of 5.

Now...here's where I had to knock stars off. A lot...

When you first start the tablet up and are sent to the home screen, you'll notice TWO ENTIRE CLUSTERS of apps all the way to the right. These apps do NOT come with Windows 8. They are apps that Acer has pre-loaded onto the device. Most PC manufacturers do this...seems simple enough to uninstall, right? MAYBE. Some people aren't aware of the messiness that uninstalling programs leaves behind. Files and registry keys are left astray, leaving space for system errors and compatibility issues with other software. This normally does not bother me with a few uninstalls here or there. But try a list of about 20 useless apps and games and trial crapware! The one that really nailed me was McAfee. They had a trial version of the McAfee antivirus software already loaded on the device, waiting for me to say "oh hell yeah! I'd love to purchase a subscription!"

Well, too bad, I already have Norton 360 purchased and waiting to be installed. I uninstalled all of the bloatware, ran CCleaner to hopefully remove files and registry keys, and tried installing Norton. The first thing I see is an error message warning me about McAfee being installed on my PC, and gives me an option to uninstall it. But I already did! What to do...I hunted through my Program Files folders and deleted anything related to McAfee and ran CCleaner again. Norton installed smoothly after this. Tis a shame it never ran...it opened up once, choked on an error and died. Permanently. I tried to uninstall Norton to reinstall it, but the uninstaller had fatal errors too. So here I am left with an un-protected Windows tablet that I can't get any decent AV software onto. Not to mention Office 2010 installed with errors due to the uninstallation of a TRIAL of Office 2010!

Alright, I'll contact Acer. Maybe there is a simple recovery utility in Windows that can bring me to square one. They tell me to go into the PC settings and fire that up...nope, Windows can't find the resources. It must have been an Acer utility that I had deleted. Great... So I asked the guy on the phone if there is any way possible to install JUST the OS and not the bloatware. Got a quick and stern "NO". At that point I had gotten a little frustrated and I shouldn't have been mean with the poor guy but I ended up yelling about how much it sucks that after spending $800 on a new device, I'm stuck with s***ty software that eats up more than half my disk space, eats up memory, uses CPU, clutters up the programs list, and then causes massive problems once uninstalled! I went through this with Dell once way back in the XP days, and they were actually nice enough to send me an Operating System disc. These guys would not do that.

Finally he just told me to buy a retail copy of Windows if I wanted it so badly. I caved and bought Windows 8 Pro, with the intention of making a bootable USB drive out of it (since it's a tablet, hence, no optical drive). I formatted my 16GB USB stick to be a UEFI FAT32 bootable drive with the Win8 ISO image mounted to it. To my surprise, the device does not have the ability to boot to a USB device that is not an external DVD drive. Wtf? It'll boot USB but not USB storage media? So now I'm going to have to go out and buy an external disc reader, since I'm committed to trying to get Windows 8 Pro on this thing (I can't return that).

I'm rating the software on this tablet a ZERO out of 5.

If I can just wipe the tablet clean, format the hell out of it, and set it up like I currently have my notebook PC set up, all would be well and it would be a fantastic-quality tool of productivity.

It's just a shame I'm ending up having to spend so much extra money to get this $800 tablet to work the way I want. If I wanted to be told how I should use my PC, I would have stuck with Apple. Maybe I should have just gotten the Surface Pro. I've now spent about what that costs anyway.

EDIT: AFTER HAVING THIS TABLET FOR ONE WEEK...

After using an external DVD drive to install a retail copy of Windows 8 Pro, this tablet rules. It runs very fast, and very efficiently. So, all I have to say is that if you are willing to wipe the tablet clean and start from scratch with a fresh OS install, it's an AMAZING tablet. If you plan on leaving it the way Acer provides it to you, it just may suck, depending on what you want it for. I highly recommend the device, with a fresh install. And don't forget to install drivers from Acer.com and Windows Update!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what a tablet should be like..., December 13, 2012
For anyone looking for an incredible tablet, look no further. Allow me to explain that I have owned an Acer Iconia a500 for about a year before deciding to purchase this tablet. I was a bit skeptical in the need to purchase another tablet since I already owned one. I should also add, people often ask me why not purchase an IPad, to which I reply, I really need a device that is more for work than it is for light usage. I design a lot of PowerPoints for work and the IPad and Iconia a500 although capable within their own rights, just couldn't keep up with what I needed. Finally I decided to take the plunge and go into the Windows 8 market after testing it out on my main laptop. I will break down several things I have noticed in the time (roughly a week) that I have been using it.

Pros:

+ An actual PC with the real Windows 8! I tried the Surface RT and wasn't liking what it was for the price. It basically amounted to a regular tablet with MS Office thrown in. This is the real version of Windows. Want to install a legacy program? Go ahead, it'll install. Want to install a PC game? Go ahead, it'll handle it.

+ The included accessories are outrageously generous for the price. In the package you get (1) dock, (1) case for the tablet, (1) Bluetooth keyboard, (1) micro hdmi to VGA adapter. For the price, this is a no-brained. It was really all the added things that sold me on the device. Except for the dock, these are all great accessories (more on that later).

+ Bluetooth keyboard actually works well. I'm very picky when it comes to keyboards. The spacing has to be right in order for me to type normally and this one is perfect. The keys respond well and looks nice. It has a metallic look to it with white keys. The keyboard is plastic though, so don't go dropping it, I'm pretty sure it won't look great with chips missing.

+ 11.6" screen is very nice and not as uncomfortable to type on as I expected. The screen resolution will go all the way up to 1920 x 1080 but unless you have amazing vision or like really tiny font when reading, that is impractical. I actually purposely drop it down to 1366 x 768 in order to accurately hit buttons in desktop mode.

+ Speakers are very loud and not tinny when playing music.

+ 3.0 USB port that will work with anything. Seriously, I've tried random connectors I have.

+ Price. The Core i3 model, which honestly, unless you are a graphic design person or plan on running a bunch of programs simultaneously, is more than adequate. I have this model and it never lags. It has not stuttered once and has run flawlessly. The price for this model is well below what the Surface pro will cost and you get almost the same thing, except for the i5 processor. You can purchase that model for a higher price, but as I mentioned, you really won't need it.

Cons:

- Weight is not that bad, but I guess I am used to the feel of my iconia a500 and it tends to throw me off a little. Not heavy at all, just I guess it is a personal issue where I tend to think I'm picking up a lighter tablet.

- Windows will eat about 32 GB so be ready for that. Microsoft does give 7 GB of space in SkyDrive, but really, Windows needs to trim the fat. I understand technically you have two OS's here but if you only have 64GB initially, losing half your memory hurts.

- Rear camera is laughable. Then again, you just look weird taking a picture with a tablet.

-/+ Honestly didn't know if this was a pro or con, so I'll just place it in the con section. Battery life is advertised at 9 hours. I'm getting from 6-7 with medium brightness and WiFi on all the time. I'm sure you can hit the 9 hour mark, but mileage may vary here.

-/+ Again, this is one of those its good and bad things...the dock is okay. It is ugly and plastic but it gets the job done. It will expand your USB from one plug to three, which is great to have if you plan on using several things at home. The dock is rather large and just a pain to use. I opted to place mine in a box somewhere in my closet. I use the sleeve it came with instead. Even that is an ugly brown, but hey its free and actually feels like quality.

That pretty much sums up the iconia w700 for me. I've also noted some reviewers will complain about features which are actually issues with Windows 8. If you are reading this review, I've tried to review solely this product and not Windows 8. If Windows 8 is what worries you, it has a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, it feels much more fluid and "organic" than other Windows in the past. As for the iconia w700, it works flawlessly and just overall amazing. Oh and yes, I typed this all on the touchscreen keypad on the iconia.

I hope this helped some of you that may be on the fence. Acer did an amazing job here so fear not, it is a quality product.

Update 1/20 - I'm experiencing the random wifi issues some have described. It happens to me when switching networks between places. The connection seems to hang for a while then drop. After this initial hiccup I don't have problems with the wifi. My solution to this has been to bring up the charms as soon as I notice a disconnect and enable then disable airplane mode. I haven't had any issues upon doing this for the random disconnects.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the purpose I bought it for, this is perfect..., December 3, 2012
My girlfriend needed a laptop for college. She also wanted a Kindle or iPad to read on. She couldn't do school work on another type of tablet like an iPad or Android because the stupid college system she uses needs a Java plug in and a Flash plug in. We looked at some ultrabooks too, but this by far has a better battery life and with the Bluetooth keyboard it's perfect. Plus it can sync to her iPhone. The battery so far is really good for all it's running (getting about 7 hours) and the screen is good.

Here's my minor annoyances, none of which were enough for me to lower it a star (with some caveats)...

First, the camera is crap. It works good for Skype but not pictures...But let's be honest, you'd never beat any decent android or iphone camera and people who take pictures with a tablet look like tools. You've all seen that lady standing there holding her tablet out at arms length :)

Second, it doesn't have too much bloatware, but the McAfee anti-virus is running 13 services and keeps running scans at the least opportune time. Easy enough to uninstall.

Third, the dock has to be plugged in for the USB ports to work. Not the end of the world, but when it's docked you can't reach the normal one which is powered. Sometimes it's nice to dock away from power although...at least when I bought it, it said nothing about the jacket that comes with it...which has a foldable back so it can stand with just that! The dock is much less necessary.

Fourth, the app store for Windows obviously has some catching up to do, but most anything is work-around-able (i claim that word as my own) because you have real honest-to-God windows programs you can use.

Overall, this thing is great. My girlfriend can do homework using Flash/Java (also using Chrome and not the crap version you'd find in iOS), watch iTunes movies/listen to iTunes music, plug in her iPhone, read Kindle books with the Amazon app... so it's like having a little bit of both of the others. I feel like it's a good balance between laptop and tablet. I'm planning on buying one for work/fun although I'll probably get it's bigger brother with the 128gb hard drive so I have just a tad more space when I'm travelling about.

4.0 out of 5 stars An Extremely Solid Tablet, with a few minor issues, December 4, 2012
I have been testing this tablet for a few weeks now, as we are looking at them for tablet/laptop replacements for several of our employees. Overall I am extremely impressed with the device, but there were a couple things that people should know about them that prevents me from giving a 5-star rating.

Acer Support - They seem to know very little about computers in general, their first and second level techs were obviously at a call center somewhere, and working from a script. We purchased 2 devices, both of which had the problem with the Wireless (google W700 Wireless Issues, you will see what im talking about). Acer took us through about 6 hours of troubleshooting before they authorized the RMA.

The device also doesnt like to boot from a removable media source, no-matter what the boot device is set to. The wifi is apparently a BIG problem, there are alot of people posting about it randomly dropping signal.

Also, be aware that this tablet, and all of the W700s, come with Windows 8. It is not the RT version... but it is NOT Windows 8 Pro. It is basically the Home Premium version of Windows 8. It WILL NOT connect to a domain out of the box, requires an $80 upgrade via the windows update tool. The update went through flawlessly though.

All in all, this is a quality device. Just be aware that if you are buying it for business use you will need to shell out 80 bucks for the Pro upgrade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time is a charm!, December 6, 2012
After giving up my first gen IPAD a few months back I tried a Asus Prime and to be honest I wasn't happy with it at all. Constant crashing\freezing of apps and the OS really put me off after coming from the much older gen 1 iPad which was inherently smoother and extremely more stable in my opinion. But, with most things there are pro's and con's and apple has it con's as well so I decided to try out a Surface tablet but before I did I realized that the Iconia was a tablet and more. So after reading through the few reviews I could find on it I decided to give it a shot. The first one came with a wireless issue which prevented me from staying connected to my router unless I was right in front of it; any where else the Iconia wouldn't connect. Aside from that the performance was fantastic. So amazon sent me another one and I must say this has been my best tablet experience by far which is something that I thought I'd never say coming from an Acer product but they've really stepped up their game. You have to figure your getting everything you need right out of the box!! Case,keyboard,dock, and charger along with a full version of Win 8 that truly shines in tablet form (not so much on desktop). The build quality is solid and the battery life is on par with the stated numbers from Acer. Also, if you happen to receive a unit where the wifi works but randomly drops you'll need to go to Acers site and grab the latest driver, it corrected my random dropping issue immediately BUT could not fix the issue that my first Iconia had.

3.0 out of 5 stars Potentially great tablet for a techie/knowledgeable individual, October 29, 2013
While this tablet is arguably one of the best high quality and value windows 8 tablets out there, the flaws limit the customers to technical people. Here is my review after 6 months of usage.

If you want something that works perfectly out of the box and without ever having to do anything to it, this device is not for you. It will cause hours of frustrations and yelling at this inanimate object before you return it back to the store; however, it can potentially be a practical device if you're willing to work with it.

Pros:

Design - The tablet is relatively light at ~2 lbs despite its 11.6 inch screen and feels great. However, it feels a bit flimsy, so I would not expect this to survive a fall without a case. All the buttons and jacks are solid, and no issues with any of the accessories.

Screen - At ~190 ppi, the text is very clear and comparable to the retina display by Apple. The colors for the most part are vivid and stunning, but it can occasionally look a little bit over exposed or washed out when there's too many bright colors on the screen. Outdoor is reading fine for the most part.

Hardware - It's fast as expected with an i3. As a productivity device, this thing can handle whatever I throw at it. See "Personal Use" above for what I use the device for. Overheating has never been a problem for me, even after hours of usage daily. It gets warm, but not hot.

Cons:

Wifi card - The stock wifi card is TERRIBLE. A/B testing it with other wifi cards, it is about 50-70% weaker and frequently disconnects. After googling around, there is a way to update the driver to a certain version that's better, but it was still 40-50% slower than most wifi cards. For this reason, I carry an external wifi card around. It is unbearable without this fix.

Battery - I measure the battery decline percentage with a software for charge lost over time. At first, the tablet was maintaining 6.5 - 7 hours; however, within 2 months, the battery life declined to 5.5 hours. In 3 months, it decreased to 5 hours. Lithium ion batteries lose charge over time, but not this quickly. As a result, I contacted support (support is terrible), and finally argued to have them look at my device. Currently, I am getting 5-5.5 hour battery life, so we'll see what happens.

Windows 8 upgrading/reformatting issues - I upgraded my tablet to windows 8.1, and my device slowed down considerably. This maybe be an isolated problem, but I had to reformat it to fix the issue. I reformatted the device using bootable usb, and now everything is okay again.

Lack of accessories and support - There is no good case out there for this tablet. All the ones on amazon are pretty awful, and support is also non existent. If the next generation tablets come out, I would not be surprised if Acer stops supporting this tablet.

Other Thoughts:

-There is a way to dual boot android 4.2.2 onto this device. Google around for the method. It will take a lot of time, patience, and troubleshooting.

-The stock keyboard is great, but I can't use it without a trackpad or mouse. As a result, I bought a logitech keyboard.

-If you have trouble with hand gestures, try recalibrating your touch settings.

-Personal Uses: This is my portable laptop for productivity. I use it for web browsing, photoshop, data analysis (working with 1 million+ dataset), and more. This thing handles almost everything I throw at it without lagging.

-Suggested things to carry: I carry it with my charger, a logitech wireless portable keyboard with a trackpad, a USB hub, and a wifi card.

-Increase the tablet display resolution to 140-160%

FEEL FREE to ask me any questions in the comments. I will try to answer them quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas, Acer thinking differently, coming from W510, December 28, 2012
Well I will start out with the bad then get to the good. I had a Acer w510 which is the smaller atom based model of this (10.1 in. and a bit thinner). I wanted something with a bit more power so I returned and got this. So I will be making a few comparisons

Cons:
- Thick for a tablet, It's actually thicker than my wife's Asus zenbook prime, even though it doesn't have a keyboard. I'm assuming maybe you need a bit more space with those components with the screen being right next to them but who knows.

- A bit heavy, 2.1 pounds which is noticable but really it doesn't bother me, I haven't had a time where i was annoyed or anything. Plus it's made from aluminum and not plastic, and feels really sturdy.

- No sd slot, and whats more is the dock that it has with it has 3 usb ports but no sd slot which Is baffling to me, this is the only thing that made me think twice, However I just though a usb drive that I can stick sd cards in, if i were big into photography this would be a bigger deal but it doesn't pertain to much so much.

- The dock, minor annoyance but the usb ports are in a cramped space that wouldn't allow thicker usb drives.

Pros:

- Performance: The tablet runs really fast, boots in like 8 seconds, no lag when it comes up either, It is ready to roll right away. The W510 would boot about half as fast then it would take a few seconds to respond right while everything started, it wasn't bad per say but the w700 is like butter.
I tried some games on it and haven't had any issues, Civilization V just got a touch update and it works perfect, on lower settings I get like 30-45 fps. A few other games I tried, Bastion, Quake 4, Far Cry 2, torchlight 2, League of Legends, Legend of Grimrock. All of them ran on decent fps (30 or above) on low to medium settings, some I could have probably upped. I ran 3dmark06 and got a 3500 score, so don't be worried about being slowed down by the i5, the i3 runs great.
The metro interface is perfect, no issues there and I really do like it. There is alot of bad talk surrounding it, but for tablets at least its perfect, you get a mix of tablet interface, but have the desktop when you need to do some real computing.

- Accessories are great, comes with a nice case with kickstand, a dock that gives more usb ports, and a really nice Bluetooth keyboard, I wish the keyboard would have a touch pad on it, but I am going to sell it on ebay as I bought a Logitech K400 that has a touch pad integrated. The cradle has a lot of great ideas with being able to change the way is stands, its a great idea, however the way its made is not very portable sadly.

I did a test with battery life and it doesn't seem to be horribly far off acers estimations. I ran netflix for about a half hour and tallied it up and i was on course to get right about 7 hours of battery doing that if it kept constant. My w510 with the atom processor doing the same test ended up with about 8 1/2. But I don't doubt that I could get 9 hours out of it, just not streaming movies on netflix.

The screen is awesome, 1080p IPS, I noticed a slight light leak at the top but only when the screen is black. The contrast ratio seems to be less than desirable but that is the only minus, change your dpi when you first get it though, after that the desktop is definitely workable. Though windows desktop isn't fully functional on touch that's a windows problem, not acers.

Also the speakers are probably the loudest on a tablet that I've heard.

Side comments:

When I got the device I had like 39Gb free out of like 59 available. After turning off hibernation, lowering my page file, and lowering my system restore (not all of which are recommended) I got like another 5gb back. I've thought about compressing the drive but I see mixed opinions about doing that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, August 3, 2013
An awesome quality tablet sized computer, maybe a hair long and I wish it had a larger hard drive. Turns on in less than 6 seconds and off normally less than 2. Great picture. Got a stand alone DVD player/recorder to download software to it (plays more than just apps!). Battery life is long. The only drawback is the screen can scratch easily and since it was new it didn't have screen protectors out for it. I had to find an oversized one and cut it down. Now there are no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars W700-6607 Great tablet replaced my laptop, February 2, 2013
This is a great tablet that I am using to replace my laptop. The only issues I have had are the wifi speed is very slow, but once you update the wifi driver through live updater it is as fast as my laptop. I wish Acer could have made the keyboard an attachable keyboard. I was very happy when I saw it came with everything including a faux leather case, keyboard, recovery dvd's, and dock.