1.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff but..., February 23, 2012
This review is from: Acetum Blaze Balsamic Glaze Collection 6-pack Sampler (Misc.)
You can buy this at Costco for half the price. I used to buy at Target but they stopped carrying it then I found it here but wow! the price is a bit over the top compared to other places. for that I give it one star based on PRICE.

1.0 out of 5 stars No sampler box included, November 25, 2013
Don't get me wrong here, I love this product! I could not imagine BBQing without it. We have put it on just about anything that goes on the grill. My poor rating is due to the fact that I ordered these 6- pack samplers to give as gifts, and when they arrived they were individually wrapped bottles. They were not in the box as shown and now I have to figure out how to wrap them for gift giving.

1.0 out of 5 stars No box and much higher price at Amazon…, August 3, 2014
I, too, would give this a one star rating. It cost much less to get it from Cosco, and according to the third review… It does not come with the box. I wanted to give this as a gift, but will not order it because of that.