5.0 out of 5 stars blaze glaze
This is the best glaze ever! Use on fruit or ice cream vegetables meat or fish.I have to always have some in my pantry. Ill never tire of this glaze! It's the best!
Published on October 20, 2012 by hairdoc

Published 2 months ago by kat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars blaze glaze, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Acetum Blaze Balsamic Glaze 2 Count 12.9 Fluid oz. Each (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious on Caprese Salad, July 19, 2012
Evaluator (South Jersey) - See all my reviews
I drizzled Blaze Balsamic Glaze on caprese salad (fresh sliced mozzarella, fresh Jersey tomatoes, and a little bit of basil) and the Blaze made this salad absolutely delicious and so much easier than making my own balsamic reduction. I like the easy pour top and can't wait to try it on other dishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars found out I can't live without my Blaze, May 3, 2012
I ran across Balsamic Blaze in Target one shopping trip. They never had it again. I am so addicted to the balsamic glaze for cooking that I had to get more and not wait for Target. I don't cook with it all the time but when I want some simple balsamic chicken or pork this glaze makes my life so much easier. Trying to make my own reduction glaze always took too much time. Don't have much time any more. This simplifies my cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love, love, love this product., October 20, 2013
I use it as a salad dressing....only 20 calories per Tbs and no sodium. Other glazes I've shopped for have at least twice the calories and a sodium content. Also great to drizzle on vegetables and grilled chicken.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLY COW! I'm ordering a case next time!, June 2, 2013
Art Shick (West Union, SC, US) - See all my reviews
My brother-in-law brought this back from Italy (called GLAZE in Italy). This ranks as the BEST ingredient in my kitchen, in 50 years! I can't keep it stocked, as my friends insist on trying it . I use it on nearly EVERYTHING to some degree...except deserts!
I've searched EVERYWHERE for it and bless the day, I discovered BLAZE on GOOD OL' AMAZON! THANK YOU!!!!
The container is even awesome...you'll have try it to see what I mean! Germaine Shick

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this yummy glaze., December 29, 2012
I have been using this glaze for years on antipasto. All my guests seem to love it too. I give it to my grown children and friends as little gifts. I was pleased to see it in the larger size for my personal use, however, the one disappointment is in its wrapper.
The wonderful flavor is the same, but after opening it using the perforated seam, the whole plastic wrapper lifts up and off entirely. When you lift the bottle, the wrapper comes up and the bottle slips out the bottom. I ammended the situation with some tape, but the design needs to be addressed.

2.0 out of 5 stars ... smaller single bottle of the exact same thing and loved it so I ordered this large 2-bottle product, October 9, 2014
Bought the smaller single bottle of the exact same thing and loved it so I ordered this large 2-bottle product. This glaze is much more viscous and "blobby". Instead of being a medium thick liquid like before where you make a scribble in a plate of olive oil, this stuff globs together into one giant too-thick pool. You have to scoop it vs just dipping into it (won't come up with the bread). Taste is still good, great for salads bc you physically mix it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious!, July 10, 2014
super yummy and delicious. I always have a bottle on hand for snacks and appetizers.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, April 10, 2014
We love it! It taste great on most anything. We will definitely keep this on hand and be regular customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG this is great, January 22, 2014
Ever wanted to get that good resurant balsamic glaze taste, well here it is. I worked and tried some things, but OMG this is great. Great for diet salads, diet tomatoes, good on veggies, people coming over liked it on things so I started giving it away as fun little gift things. Getting more right now.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›