1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful!, July 2, 2012
This review is from: Acid-2-Alkaline SPECIAL 270g/ 9.5oz Powder (Organic) (Health and Beauty)
I ordered this product from Nature's Brand. I'm very acidic, so I hoped this powder would work for me. I tried to take this product in every possible way (after meals, only in the evening, cutting back on the dosage...) for 3 days before I finally returned. It burned my esophagus and stomach to the point of feeling nauseated and sick. I don't care about how bad something tastes if it helps, but this powder pushed the pain of my heartburn and acidic stomach that I already had to a new height. Back to having my parents ship me a product from Austria called "Dr. Jacob's Basenpulver" which saved my life. It doesn't only increase the alkalinity like no other product I've ever tried (and I tried them all), but also is soothing on your stomach, especially if you have a bad flareup of heartburn. I have not found a seller in the U.S., but there is a seller on Amazon Germany that ships internationally. (www.amazon.de). Hope this review helps, as I wish that I would have been able to find out more information about the acid 2 alkaline powder before I bought it.

Acid-2-Alkaline SPECIAL 270g/ 9.5oz Powder (Organic)
$44.95