5.0 out of 5 stars Highly sought among those with Crohns
Published 10 months ago by Mojoogden

1.0 out of 5 stars It didnt work!
This probiotic did not work for me...but that doesn't mean it wont for you. Plus I couldn't remember to take it all through the day.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly sought among those with Crohns, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Acidophilus Probiotic Ultra - #1 Probiotic Acidophilus Supplement - Advanced and Highly Potent - Supports Total Gastrointestinal Health - Safe & No Side Effects - 100 Convenient Capsules - Best Lifetime Guarantee (Health and Beauty)
I suffer from Crohn's disease and know the importance of good digestion.At this time, I am not currently on any treatment for my disease but my GI doctor has suggested I take a daily probiotic to help keep the good bacteria in my intestines. Over the years, I have tried several different brands of probiotics but never achieved the effect I was searching for. I stumbled upon Acidophilus Probiotic Ultra while doing some internet research one day and decided to give it a try. I have been very pleased with the results. My gut feels significantly better. It doesn’t feel like I have an open sore in my intestines every time I eat. I know its working because the pain from my Crohn’s disease has subsided. This is something all people who suffer from Crohn’s disease seek. I must say there may be a lot of things I would go without but Acidophilus Probiotic Ultra is not one of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Am using this for my dog, March 25, 2014
I have a dog who incessantly chews at his body, has ridiculously flaky skin and many bald patches. After a few years of trying everything the vet recommended including $100 shots, a couple years of vetalog, buying the best pure food on the market...I gave up and researched a little more outside of the box and decided to try cooking brown rice/meat, and giving him one capsule of this Acidophilus Probiotic Ultra - #1 Probiotic Acidophilus Supplement with each meal. Although he is not totally better (we are down to 5-6 capsules of the first bottle), he is much better. He still chews too much but the bald spots and constantly flaky skin is better. I'm going to go another round with another bottle and hopefully see even better results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Probiotic, January 30, 2014
I've tried all sorts of probiotics and this is so far the best that has helped me with my stomach problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied!!!, December 4, 2013
I am very satisfied with the product! I have more energy now! I can tell a difference in my breath also!

4.0 out of 5 stars good probiotic, May 19, 2014
Good natural digestion aid. Would recommend for anyone. Better than any other dietary aid that I have tried before or since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probiotics that work at a great value, December 18, 2013
Since the birth of my son, it’s often difficult to find the time for me to maintain eating well-balanced meals, much less 3 times a day. Skipping meals soon led to poor gastrointestinal health. Discussing my digestive issues with my doctor, she recommended that I try probiotics. Browsing for products online, I came across this product and thought I’d give it a try. I had nothing to lose with the “best lifetime guarantee”. After taking the product for over a month, I became pleasantly surprised, not only do I feel more energetic but I’ve also even lost a couple of pounds. If you’re looking for probiotics that work at a great value, I’d definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 1, 2013
This product has helped me with an issue I tend to have with my digestive system. I sometimes suffer from constipation and I wanted a healthy solution to this problem. I did not want to take laxatives as it is not healthy to take them continuously. This product is the perfect solution to my problem and to anyone looking to improve the overall health of their digestive system. I can't tell you how much I have benefited from this product and am so pleased to have found a healthy supplement for my digestive system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Excellent product, easy to take and helps with digestion. Very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too soon to rate it honestly......, July 3, 2014
Have not been taking it very long........

5.0 out of 5 stars My probiotic, June 27, 2014
This product has been great. I have never taken a pro biotic before and did not know what to expect. I am very happy with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›