5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, in-expensive, works great.
For $3.44 this product is worth every penny. It allows me to watch TV. My coaxial cable running into my house is not long enough to get across the room, I couldn't watch TV. A friend recommended me this cable extender, it works great! There is no quality loss and I have 3 of these things coupled together! The product comes in very professional packaging.
Published on April 26, 2011 by RyanfromNY

3.0 out of 5 stars Spare in case
I bought this in case I need to extend my cable from the wall outlet to the tv or some other device.
Published 16 months ago by Herman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, in-expensive, works great., April 26, 2011
This review is from: Acoustic Research Performance Series Female To Female "F" Barrel Connector (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't find these anywhere!, April 14, 2013
I searched high and low for this connector, and no one, not even big chain retailers, seemed to have them. All I wanted to do was to move my cable box, but the cable coming into the house was too short. You would think that such a simple and useful item would be easy to find. You would be wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Simply Good, January 11, 2012
I needed this to extend some coaxial cable, and the quality of the connector is just fine. Needless to say, the low price is a nice extra, given that sometimes tracking things like this down in my local store means I'm going to have to pay a ridiculous amount, or have to buy a baggie of them (or do both). I'm not really bothered by the fact that this shipped in a padded envelope as it's fairly hard to damage. In the end, it was a simple, inexpensive way to join some Coax without any signal loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As Any Other, I Guess, February 1, 2011
JFK (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
Unlike the other reviewer, I was aware that this price online included one connector. Its still about the same price as a single one at Radio Shack. Although, I wish I could find them for 25 cents near me. I bought the product for my father and it has been working just fine ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, March 19, 2014
It works great and is made of high quality materials and craftsmanship. That pretty much sums it up . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and it works, February 19, 2014
This product was priced right and arrived quickly. It is a solid connector and works great for that purpose/joining too shorter coax cables together to increase the reach.

5.0 out of 5 stars All you will need to connect coax cable with "F" connectors, January 13, 2014
This barrel does the job of connecting two coax cables together just fine as is. However, I would like to point out that the picture shows a nut and a washer included and what was sent to me did not have these. I don't know what one is supposed to do with them in any case. Are they to stop leakage of the signal along the threads?? As is so common today with just about every product, there are absolutely no "instructions" or guidance provided as to the use of the fine points of the product. But we've long ago learned to muddle through. I have a few barrels ordered in a prior year from Amazon (don't know off hand which affliate sold them) and they had the washer and the nut included (which I don't know how to use). Interestingly, several other technical products I've recently purchased had environmental disposal legal notices in 13 languages (but not one line about which end of the product is up!).

5.0 out of 5 stars solid conector, December 31, 2013
they got here fast and is working as promised, solid connection, what more can you ask for, oh great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best f barrel connector ever!, November 22, 2013
It's a lovely little barrel. I love the color. It feels good in the hand. Nicely machined. And it does the job with no noticeable signal loss (although it is rated at (-3db).

5.0 out of 5 stars barrel connector, October 3, 2013
The product was just what I ordered and the quality is what I was hoping for. Very satisfied and would recommend this unit for anyone that has this specific need.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›