The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV home entertainment speaker system brings 5.1-channel sound to your movies and music. Connect it to your home theater receiver and enjoy Bose quality sound. his system includes an Acoustimass bass module, four Direct/Reflecting Cube speakers, and a center channel speaker.
The Acoustimass 10 Series IV speaker system is engineered to fill the room with beautiful sound... not bulky speakers. You can hide the Acoustimass module virtually anywhere in the room, and you experience dramatic sound that all seems to come from the small speaker arrays.
Two downward-firing drivers in the Acoustimass module give you powerful performance for the lowest audible notes and effects. The module features technology that minimizes audible distortion. The horizontal center-channel speaker complements flat-panel TVs and blends nicely into your decor.
- Powered Acoustimass module adds drama to music and movies. Downward-firing drivers and proprietary technology deliver the lowest audible notes and effects with clarity and balance.
- Direct/Reflecting cube speaker arraysblend reflected and direct sound to re-create much of a live concert's natural spaciousness. Experience stereo sound almost anywhere in the room, not just in one small "sweet spot."
- Horizontal center-channel speaker array visually complements flat-panel TV screens while delivering natural-sounding dialogue and vocals.
- Acoustimass speaker technology enables powerful low-frequency effects. Place the module almost anywhere in your room and all the sound appears to come from the cube speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being overdriven and provides increased reliability while minimizing interference with the listening experience.
Dimensions and Weights
6.25 x 3 x 4 inches (HxWxD); 2.4 pounds
Center Channel Speaker
3.13 x 6.25 x 4.13 inches (HxWxD); 2.36 pounds
16.33 x 8.13 x 25.33 inches (HxWxD); 35 pounds
System power rating
U.S/Canada:100-127V 50/60 Hz 270W
Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.