1,259 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Have to chase them off
I'm 74 and never smelled so good. The women love it especially when I walk by a retirement home and they coming chasing me down the street...back I say back !
Published on May 7, 2009 by dovidal

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake perfume from seller of Designer Shop
I ordered Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men (Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces) via Amazon on November 23, 2008, and the seller is: Designer Shop.

Published on January 1, 2009 by Y. Luo

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake perfume from seller of Designer Shop, January 1, 2009
This review is from: Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces (Health and Beauty)

This was the first time I purchased perfume from Amazon. I didn't know that even if the order is placed through Amazon, ordered item will come from different sellers. So, new buyers, keep an eye on WHO IS THE SELLER, take a look on the seller's review and make sure the seller is reliable before you place the order.

I had an unpleasant experience with Designer Shop. I didn't get my item during the estimated day: Nov 28 - Dec 3. It was 7 days late. That's still OK to me, as long as it arrives before Xmas as a gift to my husband.

HOWEVER, the item I got was not the one I expected. My husband has been using Armani Acqua Di Gio for more than 3 years, and he's very familar with the scent. The Acqua Di Gio from Designer Shop doesn't smell as same as the one he used to use. Moreover, the one from Designer Shop has strong alcohol smell, but the scent last very short.(I usually buy the perfume from mall. My friend told me there's an 50% off perfume deal on Amazon, then I took a risk this time).

I left a negative feedback to the Designer Shop, and I got the email from them the next day saying they would refund me. BUT, 14 days after their reply, I still NOT get the refund yet! I already email them back today, request them to refund me within 5 business days. If still no refund, I will file A-TO-Z complain.

I had to go to the mall to buy a bottle of REAL Acqua Di Gio the day after Xmas as a late gift for my husband.

I would not purchase any perfume from Amazon, at least NO from the Designer Shop. It's not worthwhile to get so many trouble and a fake stuff for 50% off price.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheated, December 7, 2008
I hate to say that I might be one of the victims who have the fake version. The scent is identical. However, the scent is gone after 10 mins. That's even after 4 sprays.. I bought this from Amazon too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received a fake one, February 6, 2009
I love this EDT, but the one I got from Amazon (ships and sold by Amazon) was fake. Be careful buying fragrance online, especially popular ones. Now I think it is worth spending extra [...] bucks and buying at the local store.

If you still buy it online - it's a good idea to do a blind test. Just go to a local store grab some paper strips that they use for testers, spray the tester from the store on half of them and yours on the other half (don't forget to mark which one is which). If after that you can easily tell which one is which not looking at the mark, there is a good chance that one is fake. You can also compare how long they last. Some fakes smell pretty close, but don't last.

Hope this helps

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE!!!!, February 18, 2009
I got a fake version of this cologne too. I was shocked and disappointed, as was my son. It was a Christmas present he had been waiting for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real stuff., January 25, 2011
I too have been had by Amazon. I ordered the big bottle hoping it would be the real stuff, but I seem to have a knock off as well. I have been using this cologne for 10 years, and it has always lasted me throughout the day. With my new bottle the scent is gone within the hour. Very disappointed, and sick to my stomach over wasting $80.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a fake, December 28, 2008
Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces Bought this as a Christmas present. How embarrassing to find out from my friend that it is a fake. The smell is very different. He picked up on it right away. Amazon, you should be ashamed to let this rip-off continue. I'll think long and hard about buying from you again. Buy at your own risk... they lie... their stuff is FAKE.

1.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED FAKE PERFUME, SOLD & SHIP DIRECTELY BY AMAZON, August 6, 2009
DPATEL (piscataway, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
BE AWARE !!! Another fake perfume from AMAZON!! i have order this because of low price (sold directely from amazon) and when i received perfume it was BIG disappinment !! Smell only last for five minuit compared to the one i bought from Macy's it last couple of days. I order couple of other perfumes as well from amazon and those are FAKE as well. i ended up returning to amazon. WAST OF TIME!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning~, October 4, 2011
I just purchased this bottle of Cologne as I was low on a bottle I had purchased at Macy's. And Guess what...this is a fake, the bottle looks real, but the inside packaging is only the bottle sitting in the open box. the cologne itself smells like rubbing alcohol. I had three of my friends compare it to the real stuff from Macy's and they said..dude..You have been robbed!

Please don't purchase this...or you will throw your money away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Acqua Di Gio, October 18, 2008
I have used this cologne in the past and love'd it. But when I ordered from Amazon and received my product, I felt there was something wrong with it. It smelled terrible and the packaging was old, I almost felt I bought something used. The smell of the cologne smelled old as well. I will never buy another product from them again. I was very, very dissatisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake crap., December 18, 2012
My husband has worn Armani for years. Certainly not Armani, or at least NOT Agua Di Gio! Should've read reviews & been smarter. Don't Do IT!!
Ships fast... Because they're trying to get rid of it.

Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces
$92.86 $54.39
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.