Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Super Soft Acrylic/Wool Chunky Knitted Circle Loop Scarf-Ecru
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 18, 2012
Very soft!! Great size! Lays just like the picture. Color is true to picture (considering the picture has a lot of light on it), soft ivory/off white. Luckily I live in Wisconsin; I'll get to wear it soon!

-Mrs. Genvieve Bievenue
on November 20, 2012
As soon as it came in the mail. I opened it up and I could not wait to try it on because it was so soft. It is as seen in the photo. Other wool scarf's are very ichy but, not this one. I cant wait to wear this tomorrow in the cold weather.
on October 19, 2013
My daughter loved this scarf and gets compliments on it every time she wears it! It's soft, warm and stylish. Yeah!
on December 10, 2012
it arrived very quickly! got it for a friend so i dont know the quality but she says its really nice :)