Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
I think the physical (being young, fresh,firm, in flesh,etc) is a small part of it. Alot of it has to do with men(or women who want boys that age) has to do with discouragement, immaturity and being troubled to say the least! As far as women, I've heard alot of men say that women their own age have alot of "baggage. " That may be true...and who doesnt by age 40? I think its mostly the naivete of very young girls who are more likely to believe whatever a man that age tells them as a result of not fully formed as human beings emotionally/intellectually. Scientists say that teens are as a matter of fact still growing physically. The only reason teens are able to have babies nowadays and live is because of technology(many died centuries ago because they where just too young). Just because a girl has her period and grows a pair of breast doesnt mean she's ready for sex and can take the consequences of her sexual actions afterwards. Just because natural sexual feelings arise means a young man is ready for sex or the possible consequences either. So many teenage boys barely have interaction with their kids, because they themselves are kids. Since we are the ones who get pregnant we barethe consequneces right away. Unfortunately troubled adults (predators,etc) will take advantage of the naivete of a teen. This is what all stable parents should warn their kids, male and female about.
Mar 16, 2010 by Angie
votes
S. Messenger, YES it is. Besides, it is not a game when you deceive someone in a relationship or otherwise--IT IS A CON. When I play a game, I know the rules, I have a CLEAR understanding of what they are becaue everything is laid out for you in order to have a chance of winning. And I also understand that I can lose. Not so with a "playa" or the equivalent "golddigger." People like that are about deception not honesty. They purposely seek out people who belive that their affections are real in order for them to take what they can get. I dont hate games. What I do hate are CONS.
Jul 7, 2009 by Angie
vote
women vs men Apr 4, 2009
Dee M.: I think children need both parents to be active in their lives and both parents to be providers. Some women may be pursuing careers for ego satisfaction but many of us are simply pursuing it to be prudent about our own survival and to teach our children equal respect for both genders. Some men make wonderful, active, engaged fathers and still function well in their careers. And some men who become the sole providers use that to get power in the family in an abusive way. And some stay-at-home mothers are very narcissistic and use their children for their own needs (not the other way around)> See the book "Getting to 50/50" for another way to look at this issue.
Apr 27, 2009 by Learning New Ways
votes
Lodeenie I definitely agree with you. We as Christians can live without sex. The Bible says that we can do all things through CHRIST that strengthens us. God can give us the strength to wait until we are married to have sex. My "cookie" will not be biten into until I am married. I am twenty one years of age and I am still a virgin because of the grace of JESUS. I believe that the man that God has for me will wait as well.
May 6, 2009 by K. Wheaton
votes
You dont need to ask Steve Harvey about Moma Boys, as they can be identified by their non motivation for anything. Moma's boys are simply just that. They want a moma ! Moma's vs Men. Moma's boys will carry the grocery bags, but lack the funds to buy them Moma's boys seek advice on how to deal with women, from their moma rather then learning what a woman wants from their moma Moma's boys dont seem to be able to hold onto jobs, they have many excuses, they fall short in most areas that real man take charge in. The list goes on and on those are just ones I personally experienced.
Sep 30, 2011 by LadyBmore
votes
All I wanna know is if men think the can really "make love" to women, or if they just have sex. I personally don't think sex is 'making' anything, other than a potential child. I sometimes wonder if my fiance is even thinking about me while he's having sex with me... or if he's just thinking about getting to that climax.
Apr 14, 2009 by E. Taylor
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers