Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2009
I read this book with an open mind. I figured I would get a few things out of it (about as much as any other relationship book out there). Well, I read this book in record time and I was absolutely amazed. It made so many things clear. It made me understand several male family members, male friends and ex-boyfriends/love interest a LOT better. I now find myself looking at the relationship of others and seeing the truth in Mr. Harvey's words. In my opinion, Mr. Harvey is a genius and I will keep this book FOREVER!!!
on March 30, 2009
I enjoyed the book in the beginning and felt some really good points were made. I am not sure of the age of the target market. I felt it was aimed at a younger group of females dating. Mr. Harvey's approach was refreshing, but his use of language and glib style after a few chapters was draining. As with a recipe book if you can get 1 good recipe from it then the book was worth it and I did. Women need to realize this is just one man's opinion regarding dating advice. Enjoy, but don't use as the last word.
Gloria
on April 22, 2009
I found the information in this book very helpful and informative. As a woman, I have made the mistake of thinking a man thinks as I do. Thank you Steve Harvey for setting me straight. I always knew it was an art to knowing what to do to have a good relationship with a man. I just did not know how to gain these skills to perform that art. You have given me the information to study and understand so that I can be better in my relationship. Thank you so much for putting things "on the table" about how men are.
on April 3, 2009
Lots of Aha moments! Learned lots about men that I didn't know. Saw where I had been going wrong and how to do it right in relationships. Chock full of good solid relationship advice from the first page to the end. Makes lots of sense. It is never too late improve or change. I'm over 55 and looking to find a good man and keep him. Steve had lots of really good pointers and it was a very enjoyable read. Going to read it a second time and pass it around to my friends. Required reading for all women any age!
on May 15, 2009
When I first heard that Steve Harvey, had written a book, I was very surprise.

It's a very good book and I think all females need to read it.

My only problem was that, as I was travelling I had ordered the same through Amazon to be delivered to a specific location, but when tracking the book, one date was mentioned as the delivery date but the book was delivered on another day, which meant I had to ask for it to be forwarded to me.

Other than that slight problem. I very much enjoyed the book.
on April 20, 2009
OK ladies, Steve puts it out there in a way we can understand. The common sense mistakes we make can be stopped. We don't have to justify a unworthy man. Take a chance and ditch him, so we can have what we want and need. I just recently cut off a guy who was fine as hell. He wasn't interested in a serious relationship and his good looks was all he had to offer. His arrogant butt is gone! Men certainly don't have a problem dumping us, it's high time the tables be turned. Take back your POWER ladies!
on July 5, 2009
I thought the book was humorous but a lot of truth in what Steve Harvey says. I would recommend it for my 16 year old neice and 18 year old nephew! I love the fact he says it took him x number years to grow up! Too bad more men can't grab hold of what he is saying! Joy is out there as Mr Harvey has found and is waiting for men to grab hold of! Who would'nt want to be around men full of joy and happiness rather than drama and deception!
The length of the book was just great and is a good read.
on April 5, 2009
Of course the review is of Steve as well as content. He is candid however the down side is the book was not long enough. Unfortunately I was going through something which is why I ordered the book (for insight from the Master) and he failed me in the content. He kept everything on the surface which is where he needed to be for some but for those like myself I needed deeper thought waves addressed.
All in all I still love Steve and the book was informative, cute and funny.
RT Johnson
on March 16, 2009
I actually bought the book for my neice for her birthday. I began just reading the first couple of pages and found that I could not put it down. My neice recieved her birthday present (the book) about a week late. This book was entertaining but also very insightful. The things Steve talks about are common sense that most women just can't figure out on their own. I would recommend that everyone reads this book. Not just single women, but single men, married men and yes married women too.
on April 2, 2009
This book is amazing...I wish I would have known all of this information about men during my 11 years of marriage...I would have done things a little bit more different.

Thank you so much. I have been single for 6 years and now I feel that I am ready to meet my king that will take over, protect and provide for me and my daughter.

God Bless :)