Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 29, 2012
I purchased the Act of Valor CD because Trace was on it. The entire CD is amazing but I have to say that Trace has done it once again! He is undoubtably the best there is. Having recently lost my husband, the song was like my husband talking to me. In a wierd soft of way if was healing. I highly recommend!
on May 3, 2012
I mainly purchased this soundtrack because of Keith Urban's song "For You". I was really surprised. ALL of the songs are great! Very good combination and great pricing, as usual, from Amazon. Nice to be able to purchase from a company who always has the item you are looking for. Great job!
on April 20, 2012
This is the first soundtrack I've purchased in a looonnggg time, and it was absolutely worth it. My favorite track is The Best of Me by Josh Kelley, but they're all fantastic. I have a pretty short attention span, and I lose interest quickly when it comes to different albums, but this one has stayed on my playlist for months!!
on September 2, 2012
Great Great Great CD!!!! None of the songs are one you would skip and not want to listen to. Got for supporting our troops, but am the Keith Urban fan and had to have that song as well....You will not be sorry to get this cd as alot of great other songs are on it as well.
on March 2, 2012
This is a great soundtrack. Some "old" and "new" artists with all new songs. Hope the movie is the same.
on July 7, 2013
the collection of tracks assembled for 'Act of Valor' were all well thought out- particularly Keith Urban's song 'For You'.

Trace Adkins adds 'If the Sun Comes Up', and the rest of the collection is strong as well. Missing is the film's actual score which is a shame- that can only be gotten by MP-3 download.

Good stuff...
on April 7, 2012
I just keep playing it over and over. I downloaded it to my MP3. You will think of all the young men and woman that give up so much for us.
on April 6, 2012
A great soundtrack with top country artists doing a fantastic job.I love Keith Urbans song Wow!Buy it, its a great mix
on July 22, 2012
I purchased this to listen to on my way to the hospital and I cried this is the best CD ever. You, would be crazy NOT to get it for yourself or as a gift. I plan on purchasing this CD as gifts for Christmas it is that good. It maded me think of all our men and women who is serving for us all.
on April 6, 2012
Wow! What an album!!! I LOVE it!!! Especially, "If The Sun Comes Up" by Trace Adkins. This is a MUST have album!!!!!!