Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 20, 2011
I agree with the other reviewers assessment: I get dizzy if I don't eat a big enough meal before I take this. I noticed that if I don't eat anything, the nausea effect occurs for the first 30 minutes from when I take this. My resolution:

1) I eat a good meal with the multivitamins
2) I wait about 45 minutes to 1 hour before I actually start my workout
3) Replenish with fluids after the workout

While urinating, a Neon-yellow color is expected. Here's my reasoning to explain this:

You're body absorbs the multivitamins it needs through your system. Whatever is NOT needed is EXPELLED in your pee. It doesn't mean you have a UTI (urinary tract infection) or some adverse side effect. It just means your body doesn't need those particular vitamins.

Now, be careful with what you read on the body. You won't lose fat just taking the multivitamin. It's a Dietary Supplement to help you. And it's quite effective with this and workout.

I say this as a person who has been taking this vitamin for at least a year. It works pretty well when I work out....and it isn't as effective if you don't. And it's basically buying the multivitamins for $30 a month. I'm currently searching for another multivitamin that is just as effective, but a bit cheaper. It gets quite expensive after a while. $30 x 12...$360 a year. Is it really worth spending that much? I'll let you decide.

I'm hoping you gain a better idea about this multivitamin. Best wishes on your journey to a healthier lifestyle!

UPDATE 5-12-2012
So I found another multivitamin that I'm actually quite satisfied with. It does have lower caffeine intake. GNC's Mega Men Energy and Metabolism works great. I've been taking this over about 10 months now and I enjoy it. Compared to this product (300 mg of caffeine), GNC has about 160.

I was unaware of how much caffeine this product had until I started getting massive migraines. Once I ran out, my body was craving the mass amount of caffeine it had (basically going through withdrawal).

Let's break it down in a simple way how much caffeine Beachbody's multivitamin has:

1 can 12 oz. of coke (regular)= 34 mg.

1 serving (2 pills) of this multivitamin= 300mg

300mg/34mg= 8.82 mg

So, basically, a person consumes ALMOST 9 CANS of Coke (minus the sugar)in a SINGLE DAY.

I tapered my caffeine intake to the Mega Men multivitamins...no migraines here. As a result of Beachbody's Multivitamin effects, I had to drop my rating from 4 to 3 stars.

I've also heard great things about OPTIMEN and OPTIWOMEN multivitamins. It's also a bit cheaper than the thirty dollars you spend here.

Well, thank you for taking the time to read my review and once again, I wish you all the best to a healthier lifestyle.
77 comments| 178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2015
What happened to these vitamins? Half the ingredients are missing. No more L-carnitine, taurine, cayenne pepper, among other things. They changed them! They used to be the best vitamins for weight loss but they had to go and mess with it and take out the ingredients that worked. You know what it is now? An effin multi-vitamin with green tea. You can get those two things for a hell of a lot cheaper than this. Do not order these anymore, THEY HAVE CHANGED THE FORMULA.
on December 25, 2011
I have to say, I'm not an avid vitamin taker. I can feel the difference when I do and do not take this vitamin. I took it when I didn't work out, and it just gave me enough energy to make it through the day. When I started working out, it not only gave me energy, but it also increased my metabolism! I usually eat a light breakfast then take the vitamin and wait for about 35-45 minutes before I work out. I have more energy to push myself harder throughout my workouts. I also like the fact that this vitamin does not make me hungry. Some of the multivitamins I have tried in the past made me want to eat more. I know that's weird, but this vitamin does not do that. I have not had any stomach problems either. Overall, it is an expensive product, but I believe it is well worth the investment!
on July 31, 2014
Dont buy unless you are really ready to pay!! I purchased at beachbody.com with the video and decided not to take them so, I called and cancelled. They said they supply three months worth so I would be billed for 3 months. READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!! Totally unhappy with this product!!
44 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2013
Please be aware this product is NOT for everybody. I am very concerned about the lack of a full list of ingredients
anywhere it is sold!!! The metabolic / herbal ingredients list Hawthorn which acts like digoxin - a heart medication. As
the other reviewer wrote even with eating with a meal - queasiness and nausea another c/o rebound headaches from other ingredients.
I had a what I thought was a niacin flush {but it lists niacinamide}then cold sweats. I sent mine back after 2 days of using. I have tested quite a few metabolic formulas over the years but never wrote a review. As a registered nurse I feel the need to express a concern that this formula is not right for everybody. The goal is health.
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2013
I have used these vitamins for over a year and a half and they are the best I've ever tried. Taking these along with exercise and proper diet help me feel the best I ever have.
on May 20, 2015
I have been using these for almost a year and loved them. I took a brief break, maybe 2 months, and just started again last week. Is there a new formulation? The pill size is different -- much smaller. Also, I did not seem to get the super charged/active feeling that I normally get. All in all, hmmmm, I am just curious what is different?!?!
on March 31, 2012
I used these pills with an exercise program. They helped reduce muscle soreness and gave me extra energy. I lost 10 lbs in a month but I exercised 5 days a week. I will reorder. They work good as a daily multi vitamin with the bonus of metaboline booster. Also keeps me in a good mood all day.
on January 18, 2013
i love this product. gives me extra boost. I only take one tablet and that seems to be enough. Highly recommend
on May 2, 2015
ActiVit is the best multivitamin I have ever used. I feel great and will keep using it. Helps to cut your appetite if you are dieting and gives you enery that I didn't have before. I would recommend this product to everyone!