Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on June 5, 2012
Like the other books, G.M. Jackson says nothing is sacred. I very, so much, happily strongly agree. These stories in this book are very good and makes me laugh(if there is anything to do with religion). I just cannot put it down!
on June 20, 2012
Like any good book, this is a detailed history guide and I think it is just lovely. Charming stories tell how to kill time. Great and gorgiously worth bucks.
on April 29, 2012
Not trying to be hateful but the stories are childish, non descript and the use of grammer is under developed. Much like a collection of freshman english assignments. I personally didnt get past the third story. Good ideas, not publish worthy.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2015
Short stories to pass the time. Most of them are interesting and weird. Not a bad read. You can go through it fast though.