5.0 out of 5 stars Satisified
I needed this resource book for some master's work that I was completing. It helped assist me in my work.
Published 22 months ago by Meg Lahammer

3.0 out of 5 stars required reading
The link to "The Wizard of Oz" is a stretch. The quotes they use from the book do not make much sense in their book and anyone who has taken a creative writing class can tell you most of the writing tips for writing a portfolio are obvious. I am not a fan of this book but it is required reading for my master capstone class.
Published 8 months ago by e.j.

3.0 out of 5 stars required reading, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Action Research for Teachers: Traveling the Yellow Brick Road (3rd Edition) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Examples, July 27, 2013
The only reason I didn't give the book 5 stars was because I didn't read the whole thing. I only needed certain parts for my class. However, the book was very helpful because it provided a lot of information in case study format. Rather than reading a very verbose section, the authors provided examples that were relatable to real life and my classroom as well as my graduate studies. Ok, that is about all I can say. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisified, March 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, August 6, 2012
Book arrived within given time frame and matched the description given. There was minimal highlighting & underlining throughout the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good guidelines for beginners, August 31, 2006
There are lots of hands-on guidelines seems helpful to action researcher beginners. Good for teachers who are interested in doing some educational research in their classrooms and college students who are education majors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Oz references just go on and on and on and on ..., August 29, 2006
The references to "The Wizard of Oz" were cute for the first couple of pages, but after that it was sickening!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, October 23, 2014
terrible book dry read, and condescending as well, but required for my master's work

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 6, 2014
Entire book is highlighted!! It does not say that and I returned for refund

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh..., July 26, 2010
Bought this book for a class, hated the class, never used the book. It was very dry and boring. If its not required I wouldn't buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Speedy, February 8, 2010
The book came sooner than it had suggested so that was a great added bonus!!!!

Action Research for Teachers: Traveling the Yellow Brick Road (3rd Edition)
$78.40 $63.70